Nature's Wisdom Food Grade DE Diatomaceous Earth, 10 lb.
|Price:||$24.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.52 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100 Persent Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (Fossil Shell Flour)
- Organic Gardening and Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Bed bugs are very tenacious insects and they show signs of climbing the learning curve. You're going to have to annihilate them or they'll come back. Getting rid of them involves work and commitment. Fortunately, once you finally get rid of them, they're loathe to return. Diatomaceous earth will get the job done but if you want to succeed you have to be smarter and more persistent than the bed bugs.
I first learned we had bed bugs when I saw something like a brown pill bug, but a lot faster, charging at me across the sheets. I squashed it and it exploded in a dime sized blood stain. I realized to my disgust that we had bed bugs - and that was the reason for the small red marks on my wife's and my arms and legs. We had what I'd consider a small to moderate infestation - maybe 200 bed bugs total (for every full grown adult you see there are about ten smaller ones in various stages of development). We learned a few things along the way:
1) Forget about pesticides. PESTICIDES DON'T WORK WITH BED BUGS! Bug spray doesn't work. Bug bombs don't work. Pesticides just drive them into hiding... for a while.
2) Alcohol kills them, but only a few at a time. The survivors scamper off into more remote hiding places. Extreme cold kills them too but has to be applied in such a way that none are missed. Heat kills them VERY well. Bed bugs can't stand temps above 115 F for more than fifteen minutes. Exterminators are now using 200,000 BTU heaters to heat houses, apartments and rooms to 140 F for an hour. Bed bugs can run but they can't hide from heat.Read more ›
- It's GOOD to FOLLOW ADVISE about the D.E. when dealing with parasites; which is as follows - "WORK UP TO a Tablespoon a day & THEN a Tablespoon 2xs per day. You can do 3xs per day or more if you feel a need, but you be the gauge. I didn't listen and took about 1 1/2 Tablespoons the very first go round. I'm extremely lucky I didn't receive damage internally from the burrowing of the parasites. Don't do what I did - No need to shock 'em into chaos. Just quietly kill them before they know what hit 'em. - Again.... Following directions is a Good Thing :).
Here's some of the benefits I've personally received from consuming D.E.:
1) Parasites - It worked incredibly well (no other weird experiences with the D.E. after that first dose by the way - I DON'T WANT TO DETER ANYONE FROM USING IT - It was a key component to my ridding of those lil' buggers and getting well). I also took "ParaPure" herbal tincture and some occasional "Bloodroot" in-between rest times for the "ParaPure". These herbal items were not added until after being on the D.E. for about 2 weeks, so I KNOW the D.E. works well on it's own merit.Read more ›
Please don't take my word for any of the particulars - you can research that yourself as I did. But what I CAN tell you is that this stuff really worked to end my problem. Once I threw away pillows and put everything I owned through a dryer cycle or out in the hot sun, I treated my entire place with D.E. I bought small bottles meant for hair dye at a beauty supply - they have a tapered nozzle. I then squirted the stuff along the entire perimeter of every room. I put it in between the drawers in my furniture,between my mattress and box spring and under my couch cushions.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nature's Wisdom DE is great! I use this for parasite cleansing and it helps keep them out! The packaging is okay-just in a bag, but I transfer my DE into another container anyways... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this product for many many reasons. WE love to keep chickens in our backyard and they consume Diatomaceous earth , this is beneficial to them. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Clementina M.
I've been drinking this in my health drink for 3 months now. I've noticed faster nail growth. My beard is growing like crazy and my blood pressure dropped.Published 2 days ago by corey
A scoop of this in a smoothie every day makes things run smoothly. Got this because we thought a family member had pinworms but they didn't so now we just use it to keep us... Read morePublished 4 days ago by AMH
Have purchased this brand several times and I am pleased with the quality. Notice increased health benefits for sure. Read morePublished 7 days ago by 5150 Shopping
Feeding it to the pups, also layering on base plate when replacing siding.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product was exactly what we were looking for at a great price. Used for getting rid of a flea problem. Worked like a charm, without using toxic chemicals.Published 23 days ago by Ggtbi G.