Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nature's Wonderland Stone Root Herbal Supplement Capsules, 550 mg, 60-Count Bottles (Pack of 3)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 20, 2009
First I received the wrong product. amazon.com was kind enough to comp the incorrect product and have the correct product shipped out. When I received the correct product, one of the 3 bottles, though sealed, was empty.
A disapointing experience.
on July 20, 2010
My midwife recommended this herbal supplement since I'm having trouble with varicose veins during this pregnancy. They really seem to help. I've gone through all three bottles in the 3-bottle-pack and had to reorder twice! I'm taking 2-3 capsules 3 times per day along with my prenatals.
on January 30, 2009
I ordered Stone Root but received a bowel cleanser instead, even though the shrink wrap had the correct description on it. Amazon attempted to correct the order, but then sent me herbal tea capsules the second time, again, with the correct description on the shrink wrap. I have been ordering from Amazon for years and this level of incompetence dumbfounds me! The Amazon rep. said should would credit my account. All in all, Amazon "ate" about $85.00 in product and shipping charges as a result of this. The only reason I ordered this product from Amazon instead of my regular supplier (Penn Herb, Philadelphia) is because I was saving several dollars. Big mistake! I've already waited 9 days and I still don't have the correct product. Now I have to wait another week to get it from Penn Herb. This is a good product, but I will NEVER order supplements from Amazon again!