Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 31, 2013
We received this pacifier today, looked it over for defects, sterilized it, let it cool and gave it to our son. It took a few tries but he seems to really like it. However, after 20 minutes of on and off use, a crack has developed in the center of the nipple. After finally finding something that works to pacify our 5 week old, I am so incredibly disappointed.

Update:
I contacted the seller and after submitting a picture of the damage, they sent a replacement straight away! They also said they would submit the picture to the manufacturer. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the level of customer service I received.
on March 2, 2016
I have a 2 month old that I have tried every pacifier under the sun with. He refused to take any. Someone on a Facebook group recommended this one. I never heard of it and thought hey it's worth a try. It arrived in a cute little packaging with directions to sanitize it first. It's made of all natural product. My son LOVES it. Finally a pacifier that allows me to break away from my son long enough to shower.
on November 29, 2015
It works pretty well. Has a strong rubber smell at first but it does get better. It collects all lint that it touches and my son doesn't keep it in his mouth as well as the nuk pacifiers but he is still able to keep it in there okay once he gets a good latch on it.
on December 30, 2013
Slightly disappointed with the size of then nipple. We got the 0-6 mos size and the nipple was super small. We got another one with the round shape but same size and the nipple was perfect. Maybe we got a defect one. But I do like the butterfly shape so it isn't putting up against my little one's nose.
on March 20, 2012
My son is a Natursutten pacifier junkie, and I just ordered the new "butterfly" style, and he loves them as much as the original!

These also double as a fabulous teether. The texture and the density are perfect for soothing sore gums.
on December 2, 2014
Bub isn't much into pacifiers it seems. But he definitely takes this better than the round Natursutten that hits his nose. I like this one is natural rubber and is made in one piece (not joined) like some other rubber pacifiers. The hook fits nicely on your finger without slipping when you haven't got anywhere to pop it down straight away.
on May 8, 2016
My 2 year old still uses a pacifier.. we are doing our best to ween him off. He only uses it at night though, so that's a start. Lately he has been chewing chewing chewing on them, I think his 2 year molars are coming in. We have went through so many silicone pacifiers I was wasting a ton of money... he can easily break one open in a single day and I have to chuck it in the garbage the same day it was delivered to us. Frustrating! My worry was that the little pieces of silicone would come off and either get trapped in his airway, choke him from swallowing etc. Also to have holes in a pacifier is no good, it can get really full of bacteria.. and just yuck, gross. so started researching other options. I did not purchase this product until I asked a question on Amazon from previous customers to see what kind of answers I would get from moms about chewing toddlers and their experience with this pacifier. I got nothing but positives back. They all said the same thing, its extremely resilient, its the only pacifier you will need, its incredible clean because there are no holes and no cracks for liquid of any kind to get inside of it to sit. So I ordered it and I can 100% report the same experience as they did. Its worth the $10. If you are good at not losing pacifiers, this one is for you. It took a second for my son to get used to it because it just doesnt look like other pacifiers, its not colorful, and there is no plastic on it that has some sort of a design... he has had Nuk, MAM, Avent, Dr Browns, you name it. After he had it in for a while he warmed right up to it and loves it. I am completely stress-free now... he can chew on it all he wants if it helps soothe his gums. This was one of the best investments ever. Other brands list their pacifiers safe for toddlers, and orthodontic approved - but if you are using silicone... its just not going to work with a toddler that chews, bottom line.
on April 4, 2013
this is a great paci cause its comes down to allow better breathing for baby. altho my newborn hated the taste so I could not use... my toddler loves them and its well worth the money. we were going thru mams every couple weeks cause they got chewed up. for $9 on one paci, Im glad this lasts months-a yr
on January 13, 2016
To my dismay, my baby LOVES this thing. He has been using it for about 3 months and it's his favorite. Time to get off the paci but he loses his mind when he can't find this. We sterilize often and it holds up well. Gets a white coating that goes away if you boil or steam sterilize.
on April 23, 2015
they are ok. the first set i purchased my son loved but when i reordered another set these came different. the part the child sucks on had too much air in it and my child was unable to suck on it. Had to return