5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
My son is a Natursutten pacifier junkie, and I just ordered the new "butterfly" style, and he loves them as much as the original!

These also double as a fabulous teether. The texture and the density are perfect for soothing sore gums.
Published on March 20, 2012 by Rach

1.0 out of 5 stars So sad :( UPDATE
We received this pacifier today, looked it over for defects, sterilized it, let it cool and gave it to our son. It took a few tries but he seems to really like it. However, after 20 minutes of on and off use, a crack has developed in the center of the nipple. After finally finding something that works to pacify our 5 week old, I am so incredibly disappointed...
Published 22 months ago by MaeB

1.0 out of 5 stars So sad :( UPDATE, January 31, 2013

Update:
I contacted the seller and after submitting a picture of the damage, they sent a replacement straight away! They also said they would submit the picture to the manufacturer. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the level of customer service I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Natursutten BPA Free Natural Rubber Pacifier, Butterfly Orthodontic, 6 - 12 Months (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pacifier but nipple size seems off, December 30, 2013
Slightly disappointed with the size of then nipple. We got the 0-6 mos size and the nipple was super small. We got another one with the round shape but same size and the nipple was perfect. Maybe we got a defect one. But I do like the butterfly shape so it isn't putting up against my little one's nose.

3.0 out of 5 stars 0 - 6 months size is too small for my 7 week old, January 3, 2014
My 7 week old son loves the Soothie he got in the hospital, and we're both breast and bottle feeding. He had a tongue and lip tie that we just got corrected. And, he's having some issues with latching, so I wanted to try something different, that might help with his breast latch.

Anyway, compared to the Soothie, the outer shield is larger on the Natursutten. The Soothie doesn't cover my son's nose, but the Natursutten goes up halfway over his nostrils. But the part that goes in the baby's mouth is much much smaller. The Soothie mouth-piece is about the size of a Crayola Marker (about 1/2 inch diameter), whereas the mouth-piece on the 0 - 6 month Natursutten is about the size of a Bic pen where it connects to the shield, and the bump on the end is about the size of a Skittle.

There is also a rubber smell to it, as well as a squeak. It's almost like sucking on a balloon.

If your baby likes the Soothie, this may not be a good all natural alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 4, 2013
this is a great paci cause its comes down to allow better breathing for baby. altho my newborn hated the taste so I could not use... my toddler loves them and its well worth the money. we were going thru mams every couple weeks cause they got chewed up. for $9 on one paci, Im glad this lasts months-a yr

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby gift!, October 26, 2012
Our baby loved the 0-6 month Natursutten pacifiers and we recently made the switch to this one because she's passed the 6 month mark. Not surprisingly, she loves it just as much as the others! It's nice knowing as a parent that she is spending her baby days sucking on something that's all natural.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks distressed in two places, June 5, 2012
I am not sure if it is supposed to be like that... The packaging says, if there are any defects, please don't use it!
And I just opened this one, brand new!

3.0 out of 5 stars My son did not like it, August 18, 2014
I gave 3 starts simply on the fact that my son does not like it. I bought this pacifier because it has great reviews, its made without harsh chemicals... I love the idea that its not made in China and its safe for the baby. It takes 30 days ( including curing process) for 1 pacifier to be made! Thats pretty cool! The business itself is small, family operated. I was very excited for this pacifier to arrive. Unfortunately my little one did not like it at all. It seems hard for him to keep the pacifier in his mouth, it keeps falling out. And he makes funny face every time i put this pacifier in his mouth...maybe taste or texture that he does not like? For now, he likes WubbaNub the best. He's only 5 weeks old, so I hope he will like it in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars strong smell, September 8, 2014
Really great texture for teething babies, but it has a strong rubbery odor that my son doesn't like so much. It doesn't smell like fumes or anything... it's just a noticeable scent for a little baby's sensitive nose. I wish he loved it as I see other babies do, because I feel great about the natural origin and earthy look of this pacifier... but I regret to say that this one isn't his favorite. He's gotten more used to it, but the odor is still a bit of a turn-off for him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally I feel comfortable giving my son this pacifier, October 20, 2014
PB (Pittsburgh) - See all my reviews
all natural rubber and in one piece.. no clogging of dirt or water and no scratches or wearing off of the material. Best pacifier you can buy for your baby.
I would only like it to be not as wide, my sons face is very small and this one is like half of his face. I like the nipple size but the part that's going to be outside his mouth is too wide n big.