5.0 out of 5 stars Making a statement
These pair of shoes are making a statement and I like that when they arrived and I looked at them and then put them on I was like the summer belongs to my feet. I am very pleased with these pair of shoes.
Published on March 19, 2012 by Beautiful BadWolf

3.0 out of 5 stars They're cute but...
Published on July 17, 2012 by M. Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars They're cute but..., July 17, 2012
I received my shoes very quickly! They look really cute but there is a problem...the zipper on the back is impossible! Very hard to zip up and down so much so that my husband has to do all the zipping for me. Also, I typically order my high heel shoes 1/2 size bigger for added comfort but you can't do that with this shoe. I ordered a 9 1/2 but I wear a 9. There is a lot of extra space and it feels like I went a full size bigger. This is a minor issue though as they still look quite cute! The main issue is the zipper but for what I paid, I will try to fix the issue myself...maybe use some WD-40 or something? I am considering ordering them in black as well! Great price and they look great with jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Making a statement, March 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE! Sexy yet classy~, November 7, 2013
I love these shoes. They are comfortable, classy and go with many of my clothes. I get compliments on them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!!, November 17, 2012
Kimiko Fox (Portlandia OR) - See all my reviews
I get non-stop compliments with these shoes. I love them!! The only draw back is that they are about and inch higher than i'm used to so they hurt my feet if I have to walk a lot.

I bought Sure comfort ball of foot inserts and they have really helped out but I can wear them only about 5 hours before getting sore. Still love them <3

ps. I put this on my wish list and kept checking. It eventually went on sale for my size and was only about $25 plus shipping whoohoo!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer pair of heels, September 27, 2012
These heels are hot. I'm a heel wearer so can happily wear these for hours without getting sore feet. They do run large tho, I generally wear a 9.5 and I think I could prob have got a 9 and still had plenty of room. Because the thick strap is high up on your foot, them being a bit big isnt a real problem so i didnt bother to return them. I bought them in chocolate and have received many favourable comments, the colour compliments many outfits and can wear them with just about everything. As in other reviews the zippers were a little stiff. I'd recommend getting a colourless candle and rubbing it along the teeth of the zip.. just gives a the teeth a little coating of the wax and solves the problem. Very sexy heel.

Naughty Monkey Women's No Regrets Platform Sandal