5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Monkey boots
Published 20 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay
These are really not suitable for wide calves and I found the material to be flimsy. They are a nice color, but I am returning them because they do not fit over my calves and the material seems too fragile to risk stretching.
Published on November 8, 2012 by GYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Monkey boots, April 5, 2013
When I opened the box, I had a fit because they looked so small. I thought they had sent a boot that was three sized too small - I wear a size ten. I was just going to send them back without even trying them on. but they were so pretty I figured I would at least try. I was amazed that they were a perfect fit. I don't know how they can make my size 10 'gunboats' look so small, but they do!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these boots!, August 3, 2012
This review is from: Naughty Monkey Women's Rockin Robin Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I have about six pairs of Naughty Monkeys and these do not disappoint! LOVE THEM! SO...the suede is soft, the boots are uber cute with the buckles and fringe, and the wooden heel is the perfect height...not too high...not flat...I usually wear a 9 but it seems that for the last year, shoes have been running larger, so all of my Naughty Monkeys are an 8.5 and they fit perfectly. Yep, buy them, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Monkey knee-high boots, March 22, 2012
Love these boots! The suede is soft and nice and they are so comfortable to walk in. I would recommend them to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable Boots!, October 13, 2011
I love everything about these boots! The pictures were very accurate, as was the sizing. These boots have a sexy, slight wedge, and are still very comfortable - I stand during the bulk of the day for my job, and these boots didn't hurt my feet at all by the end of the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have boots!!!!!, July 20, 2014
If you are wondering how the sizing is I can say that it is spot on. The width is average. My feet are very skinny and it is not to wide. However if my feet were wider it would still be ok. In other words the width is perfect wither way, it will work. The color is a average beautiful medium brown. I am 5' 4" and they come to 2 inches below my knee if this helps anyone out there. The heel is stable even though it is thinner on the heel. The material is so soft and comfortable, these are my favorite boots, and I have many, and these out shine them all. They have been worn ALOT and seem to hold their own, well worth the money invested. I am 65 and find these boots reminding me of the late 60s, from what I can remember.! lol. But on a more serious note, these are really great boots, comfortable, and have a great fit, and look. You really will be pleased with these in my opinion. Hope this helps someone out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and sexy, July 11, 2014
worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY ROCKIN BOOT, September 20, 2013
THIS BOOT HAS THE RIGHT NAME ROCKIN BOOT--THE COLOR IS JUST RIGHT AND THE FIT IS JUST FINE. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THESE BOOTS. I LOVE BOOTS. I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH BOOTS AND AMAZON ALWAYS HAS JUST WHAT I NEED-COLOR-STYLE-AND PRICE. THANKS AGAIN AMAZON. WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY TO ANYONE..

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, September 1, 2013
I like the quality of the suede and I love the lower heel height. I ordered true to size and it's a good fit for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy and fabulous., July 5, 2013
Love naughty monkey and love naughty monkey boots. They always fit perfect. I debated on these for a while because I could not stand the tassel. I ended up getting them and cutting the tassel off. What a difference it made! So many people have told me how cute my boots were, and when I've told them there was a tassel, they agree - no tassel!

I didn't think they would be so comfy because they are heeled/wedges. Maybe it's because they are wedges and not straight out heels, but super comfortable. I can spend all day on my feet in them and be fine.

Super soft suede leather.

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, November 8, 2012