5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I love them!! easy to wear, easy to walk in. Awesome! The outside isn't as soft as you would think but it really isn't all that scratchy either they are just right! I have three dogs and a two year old, so far they are standing up to the job quite nicely!
Published 18 months ago by Alex Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars color
The boot is a nice fitting boot, but the color was way off. The picture of the tan boot looks kind of a rusty brown or reddish brown. The actual color is an ugly muddy brown. Definitely not what I wanted.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!!!, March 4, 2013
These boots are really cute and actually quite comfortable. The tassels are fun and the buckles make them look tough. Cowgirl Up!

3.0 out of 5 stars color, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots!!!, February 18, 2013
Love them!!! So comfy & exactly what I wanted. They are the perfect hight and fit so well on my calves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 14, 2013
This is my second pair of Naughty Monkey boots. I love them, they are comfortable, well built and look great! Amazon beat everyones price. Fast shipping too. I'll be looking for a third.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre suede quality but great fit and cute, December 10, 2012
Rebecca (Fort Worth TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naughty Monkey Women's Cowboys and Indians Boot (Apparel)
Another reviewer commented, and I agree, that the suede is not great quality, but these boots are cute and a great fit, and I prefer cheap suede over manmade because my feet don't sweat. I decided to keep them because it's hard for me to find comfortable shoes, and they are comfortable especially for the heel height, and very cute. I was worried about the pull-on styling but they are easy to get into. The suede stretched a little in the foot upon the first wearing, which was good as I found them a bit snug around the arch. I would have given them a 5 if the materials had been better, but overall a decent product for the price, and I'm going to try another color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh...not so much, November 27, 2012
Low Carb Queen (The lovely South) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naughty Monkey Women's Cowboys and Indians Boot (Apparel)
These are made of poor quality suede which was evident the instant I took the first boot out of its shoe bag. Rough and scratchy if that makes any sense for suede. The "slouching" is sewn in (and isn't mentioned in the description), not just because of a drape to the boot on the wearer. I wasn't looking for a slouch boot. I ordered a 9M and the fit is correct. I like the chunky, angled heel. The quality of the suede and the undisclosed slouch are enough to make me send them back. Really wanted to like them.

Naughty Monkey Women's Cowboys and Indians Boot