Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 15, 2011
Love Naughty Monkey shoes! These are very cute, stylish and different looking. I just love them. The studded strap going around the back of the wedge is so different from other boots I've owned in the past. I think they run just a tiny bit big, I'm usually a solid 6 and these have a little bit of room in the toe but with socks they'll be fine. Love, love and for the price what can I say. Buy them!
on November 6, 2011
I received the black suede boots yesterday. They look well made, sturdy and stylish. However trying them on didn't go as smoothly as expected. Zippers on both boots required extra effort. They seem to get stuck randomly. I am really hoping that some wax will fix the problem. Other than that, they are comfortable and run true to size.
on November 4, 2011
I can describe these boots as nice suede, true to the size, comfortable and cheap! Nothing is stunning about them but for everyday will work just fine.
on October 29, 2011
I got these in a size 9 in taupe. They fit perfect and are very comfortable as well as sexy. I wear a 9 or 9 1/2 N and the 9 is perfect.
on February 10, 2012
These boots arrived quickly and in great condition. The box was a little beat up but the shoes were in perfect condition.

They look more expensive and better quality than what I paid for.

Comfy and seemingly durable, they are a little darker than shown on screen (but I felt that this is a good thing). I was worried they would be a little to tan, or orange in color for my liking so the rich mocha color matches my wardrobe and my needs perfectly.

The heel is also a little higher than I imagined, they look about 3 inches but feel like one inch when they are on, which is fantastic and rarely seen in shoes. They make for a great every day or into the evening shoe for people on the go and are very comfortable and offer great support at the ankle.

The slouch is exaggerated at the top but nicely so. These look like they will age well.

Very versatile, I will be wearing mine through the summer with maxi dresses, denim shorts and other staple items; not bad for twenty bucks!
on December 8, 2011
Real Suede. Stacked leather heels. Taupe color is as pictured and is closer to a tree bark brown or ash brown. Would've loved a lighter more true taupe color (something between a light grey, beige with a hint of lilac), but for twenty and change, it's a great deal. Not much arch support. Comes with heel tap replacement !amazing! because that's quite practical. Probably should order a 1/2 size larger and add an insert for all day comfort because the sole padding is thin.
on April 6, 2013
I give this boot an OK rating because it had a heel on it that I was unaware of. Naughty Monkey has great shoes at great prices and I own quite a few. This got donated because I couldn't deal with the heel. My fault!
on February 22, 2012
I loved the look of these on sight but had never even tried on a pair of shoes or boots by Naughty Monkey. The price was beyond reasonable
so I thought i would take a chance. Well, these are one on the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. Fits perfectly. Well made. Looks adorable.
I have a wide foot and are perfect. I will be looking into other Naughty Monkey footwear in the future. Thanks Amazon for providing access to another great
product.
on December 18, 2011
I admit I was nervous about this purchase. I was not familiar with the brand and thought they might look cheap in person because they were so inexpensive! I actually bought two different styles/colors of this brand at the same time and these were my favorite of the two. I think they are very comfortable. However, I did have a problem with the left boot upon my second wearing (the seam on the top split about an inch). I contacted customer service and received a replacement pair in a few days. Awesome service! The boots look and feel more expensive than they are!
on November 28, 2011
I really did not expect much for the sale price! But they are so nice and stylish! Very comfy! I got them as a gift for mommy but I kinda want to keep it. Wonderful gift....loving it. If they have my size...I am ordering for me! Love it!