Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nauti Dreams (The Nauti Trilogy, Book 3)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2010
I love so much of Lora Leigh, but I hated the first book in this series, and was lukewarm about the second. This book was the last chance for the lovable rednecks of Somerset County. Turns out that the third time is the charm, no question. This book has a strong, smart, independent female lead who knows who she is. She does not allow some big scary man to run roughshod over her. And both these characters are damaged, for real reasons, and they care about healing one another and want to learn how to heal themselves. They are evolved in a way the characters in the first two Nauti books certainly were not. I loved the romance, I loved the action/mystery, I loved the family interaction, and I cannot forget to mention that the sex is positively incendiary without being even the slightest bit kinky (not that there is anything wrong with that.) Sign me up for book 4!!
VINE VOICEon April 7, 2009
This is the 3rd book in the Nauti Boys series - The three Mackay cousins are raised wild in Kentucky. Natches had an abusive *@#^! Father and if wasn't for his cousins and his Uncle Ray he wouldn't have survived his childhood. Natches is a sniper for the marines and in the beginning of this book saves Chaya while in Iraq. It's now 5 years after Iraq and Chaya (Homeland Security Agent) has return to Natches small town to continue the investigation of the missing millions after they caught some of the people involved in stealing military missiles (story from Nauti Nights (The Nauti Trilogy, Book 2)). This book has lots of heat but the sub-plot is just as amazing. Off to get book number 4 Nauti Intentions (Nauti Boys, Book 4).
on August 8, 2008
I waited for the Nauti Dreams, eagerly excited by what I thought it would be based on Nauti Boy and Nauti Nights. Was I wrong! This story is at another level far above its cousins.

The book is tightly plotted revealing past, present and future problems for Natches and Chaya. As Natches and Chaya battle each they are slowly drawing closer. There is danger for each as they draw closer and Natches struglles to protect the one he loves.

The more Natches tries to control things, the more they spiral out of control to a satisfying ending.
on August 14, 2008
I must say Lora Leigh never fails to disappoint me with her books and stories. This is a buyer and keeper! I actually like the story that goes with the romance, it is not boring and silly like a lot of romance books I have read lately. Highly recommend this book if you love good old fashion romance and attraction!
on September 8, 2008
I couldn't put this book down. From the very first page i was captivated. The Nauti trilogies have it all! Intrigue,Romance,Danger and so much passion you will read these books over and over again!!!! I read anything and everything i can get my hands on by Lora Leigh!
on April 4, 2009
I thought this was a very good book. The love scenes are very erotic but you can still feel the love between the characters. Natches is a very powerful character with dark intensity. The story is filled with enough intrigue that it keeps you turning the pages.
on April 18, 2009
This was a great book just like the other 3 books in her Naughty series. I can sit down on my day off and read her books and I really enjoy them. I am awaiting the next one in this series in 2010. Great Book!
on April 7, 2009
I love Lora Leigh. I am addicted to this series get it only if you love steamy erotica, hot romance with a believable plot it is worth the read. But then everyting from Lora is.
on June 26, 2013
Whew! Love the humor she infuses into her characters. Good interaction and I like how she drags her characters thru all the books - giving you more insight into their lives.
on September 23, 2010
Well what can I say, each one gets better and better. Getting ready to order then one in the series. The girl can write a love scene, like you are there....HOT HOT HOT.