Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 7, 2013
These shorts get the job done. Soft, fit just right without tying the drawstring, appropriately-sized pockets, accessible fly-button that is not too large, and a classy color; great stuff. I wear them most every night as PJs, and will likely buy a second pair.

I arrived at these shorts after buying (and returning) the "Soffe Men's Classic 100% Cotton Pocket Short" from Amazon, which, for the same size, were too tight, but not only that, the waist-band bunches up, creating ridges. The Nautica shorts don't do that, but even if they did—say, from using the drawstring excessively—the result still wouldn't be bad because the material is so soft.
on February 20, 2015
My boyfriend loves these! They fit great and he often grabs for these over his "nicer brand" shorts that he finds less comfortable. He is 5'10'', 175 lbs., and the medium size fit him perfectly. They have probably been washed 25 or so times yet they still look the same as the day I bought them. Highly recommended!!
review image
on June 27, 2013
The nautica sleep shorts fit well, are comfortable and do not make one feel hot when wearing them. They are light yet sturdy and will last many washings. Nautica products are consistently good and worth the money IMO.
on July 22, 2013
My guy ordered these and loved them so much that he ordered 3 more pair as soon as he tried the first pair on! Very comfortable and a good quality. He is usually an all Jockey man, but he swears these are better than any Jockey brand shorts he has ever had. Nice color, soft material, comfortable waist band.
on November 10, 2013
I decided to give these five stars because they fit perfectly. I am a size 36 waist and they would definitely fit someone larger. Which is exactly how I want a pair of lounging shorts to fit.

They don't bunch up when I wear them to bed and they are long enough to cover what needs to be covered.

I am wearing them right now and feel great.

Worth the price!
on September 10, 2013
Soft, plenty of "package room", discrete, don't twist and bind up when you roll-over in bed, seams are not noticeable by feel. And, get this: the maker didn't sew tags into the back that annoy and scratch. Wow - these guys are smart! I ordered a few other brands to try, but had to send them back. Now if "business casual" included pajama shorts, I'd be in heaven.
on October 6, 2012
These are very comfortable and well made. I am happy with this purchase. I would certainly buy another pair. I would suggest these to anyone looking for a pair of sleep shorts!
on November 19, 2014
The knit shorts are exactly what I wanted. The drawstrings, side & rear pockets are features that I sold me. Having read several reviews before purchasing wherein the customers noted the sleep shorts were cut generously, I ordered the medium size for my 36" waist and obtained a perfect fit. The product description was accurate in every detail. I would recommend this product without reservation.
on August 3, 2014
I love wearing lounge pants around the house and these are the best I've ever purchased. Roomy and stretchy due to the Lycra in the fabric. The gray edges on the waistband and pockets is a nice addition to the styling. These are even good enough to wear to the grocery store or to walk the dog. The length is a little long for me but I have short legs so I doubt that another brand would be any different. I will be buying more of these.
on July 17, 2015
Fantastic shorts! Will wear them out, even though on the inside(not in description)they say sleep shorts. But, really, what sleep shorts have 3 pockets anyway. They weren't described as lounge or sleep, but are just as soft and comfortable. The tag on inside is where the 'sleep shorts' wording was printed. I've washed and dried them, and they came out like new, but, since theyre not 100% cotton, plan on a piece of dryer sheet.. Waistband is comfy, and really, overall, can't say anything bad about these shorts. Cotton combo makes them wrinkle free too! I washed them with a bunch of white towels and no fibers stuck to the navy shorts. That's a winner any day. .