Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2013
I purchased these 'Nautica Men's Knit Sleep Pant' (Peacoat, X-Large) Sleep Pants and the 'Hanes Men's Big Fit Pants With Exposed to the Inside Elastic' (Black, X-Large).

Reading reviews I thought these two would be my best bet for settling on a pair sleep pants so I could buy 3 or 4 of them and be done with it.

The Nautica and Hanes were impossible to differentiate once I forgot which slight color difference belonged to which. They are both extremely comfortable, to the point that I could sleep in either of them (something I usually don't do), and both of them fit very well with good elastic and good length.

In the end I subtracted a star from the Nautica pants because they're almost 3x as expensive as the Hanes, and another star because the bottoms started fraying within a couple weeks, while the Hanes have yet to experience a single fray.

Nautica, these pants are nothing to be ashamed of, and I'll continue buying your jackets, dress shirts, and apparel - but Hanes beat you out on your sleep pants in both durability and price while matching your comfort and style.
on September 18, 2013
Excellent material, soft and nice pockets - now the BAD. It has a 18" crotch - I hate it when sweat mfg make their sweats with a big crotch and these are no exception. Wear at low waist (as most pants etc) and it will hang down below your testis 8 inches. My god, who in the world makes these decisions? Unless you are John Holmes or have a 12" member, beware of fit!!!! I personally like a little room for the fellows - but this is ridiculous!
on May 9, 2014
Love the fly front and the back pocket. Great for very day use and easy to care for. I wish other companies would make the same style. Why don't they know that men need that fly front in their track pants?
on July 14, 2014
These were a replacement for another pair of Nautica's that my husband had worn until they were ready to fall apart!!
he LOVES them & says the best thing about them (aside from comfort), is that the front pockets are deep enough that stuff doesn't fall out of them!!
the only thing i didn't like about this pair is that they only came in one length, (too long on him!), & the first pair i got came in at least two or three different lengths (which is why the '4' instead of '5' stars! The length issue also accounts for the "somewhat large' comment, the fit around the waist is fine!!)
the first pair i got him lasted for over 3-years with multiple machine wash & dries, so i'm sure I'll be looking for them again when these start to go!!
on December 30, 2014
I bought this for my husband as a gift and the quality is nice. It's a very, thin, stretchy knit, which he likes because he doesn't get too hot. I read another review about the crotch being too long...hmm looked fine to me, but my husband did comment on that- so it must be true. I am not sure if that would bother someone out there so I thought I would mention it. Overall he did like the pjs pants.
on January 22, 2015
Good fit and nice cotton material. No polyester. The person who invented polyester should have been executed. (Just kidding).

I have a 33-34 mens waist and 32-33 inseam. The fit is good for me but may also be fine for someone even an inch or two longer in the inseam.
on October 23, 2014
There are much better pants of this type available at about the same price. They look OK but the fabric is fairly light and unfortunately the elastic in the waist curls up and looks terrible and feels uncomfortable.
on March 3, 2016
I have been wearing this pants for a year and half now. They are very comfortable and well made. I do wish they were a little bit longer, but they probably have just been shrinking in the wash over the years. I plan on buying a few more pairs soon just to have some more PJ's on hand. As a woman who loves to be lazy, these pants are essential. They are roomy but not too big. They fit as expected. They aren't super thin either so I'm not afraid to wear them out to the store with some slippers if I'm feeling like being a bum and running for some milk. I would definitely recommend these to anyone, male or female, just looking for a decent pair of pajama pants that will last them a long time.
on September 27, 2013
Nice. Pant was way too long. had to hem.

Quality and feel of the material is really comfortable. my husband really likes these.
on November 18, 2013
I bought these sleep pants for my husband as he just had spine surgery and needed something easy on/off and comfortable. These fit the bill, and they are so much nicer looking than all the flannel ones on the marketplace. Very pleased with the pants.