5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet

1.0 out of 5 stars Another case of product downsizing
Published on August 11, 2010 by Brian J

1.0 out of 5 stars Another case of product downsizing, August 11, 2010
This review is from: Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
I had a Nautica Trifold for years, and it finally was becoming worn out, so I didn't hesitate to order this one - but I found out that even though it looked like an identical design, the interior pockets are 3/16" shorter than my old one - just enough to keep a standard business card from fitting in the pocket. To design a wallet that can't accomodate a business card is ridiculous. To join the ever-spreading manufacturer's trend of shorting size, quantity, or material is just cheap. Adios, Nautica.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
Before I purchased this wallet I, of course, read many of the posted reviews. The manyfacturers name didn't mean a thing to me re quality, design, etc, so I wanted to know what others who had already purchased the product had to say about it before I paid out the money. I read a couple of reviews where the reviewer said the product was nice, or that their husbands or fathers liked the wallet very much. But I also read where the users said the pockets were too small to hold their cards. Reviews were mixed, needless to say. And my wife had just recently purchased for me one of those aluminum wallets, 'as seen on TV', that are supposed to be the newest and greatest thing in identity theft protection; total piece of crap, as far as we were concerned!
Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the wallet as I had to have one and I figured, what with Amazon Prine, the shipping would be free and the product would arrive in two days, so if the wallet met my needs I could keep it and, if not, send it back right away.
The product arrived and, well, I love it. Mind you, I don't keep business cards in my wallet. They tend to get beaten up pretty badly in there, so I have a business card holder for those. But I do keep my credit cards, health insurance cards, SS and Medicare cards, etc, in my wallet. And there was plenty of room for everything in this wallet. Mind you, the card holders are a little tight, but that is only because the leather is new and not yet broken in. They will take a little while to stretch out and soften up, like anything made of new leather. (Remember your first new baseball glove? Remember how hard you had to work to get it broken in? It's exactly the same with these kinds of new leather products.)
I think I am going to get a great deal of use out of this wallet and enjoy it for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet - very happy with it, July 19, 2010
Length:: 2:00 Mins

2.0 out of 5 stars IS IT REALLY WORTH BUYING ???, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
I just bought this Nautica Men's Wallet. It looks great and it's very good quality leather but once I opened it up and tried to put in my cards, it did not fit most of my cards in to the wallet. The way the wallet is made does not have alot of room for most of your cards to go in to it. If you are looking for a wallet to only carry a few cards then this wallet is great for that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
Initial appearance appeared to be a decent quality wallet. However, the wallet lasted a total of 3 months before one of the inside seams busted. I would not recommend this wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband Approved, October 3, 2011
When I set out to find a new wallet for my husband, I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for. His last leather wallet was falling apart, but had lasted him over ten years ~ so any new one really had to be up to the hubby test.

This one has been great. I got it for Christmas last year and wanted to make sure all was well after some months of use before posting a review.

It's great! He said it took a couple weeks to "break in" because it is kind of stiff to begin with, but that actually seems to have been a testament to its durability and quality. It fits a lot of cards (making it much easier for my husband to have all of his many cards in his wallet, instead of trying to remember to grab the Sears card every time we go get tools).

I recommend it. For this quality, I am amazed that the price was so low. It's a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size for some, February 13, 2011
This review is from: Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)
This wallet may not be for everyone, but it was perfect for me. For years, I've used the "traditional" large, thick wallet, filled with business cards, receipts and various ID cards. After one of my relatives developed back problems, in part because of his wallet, I decided to radically slim down.

For a trifold, it's super thin. It's very well made and solid, yet light. Sure this wallet can only hold a couple of business cards, but that just forces me to take them out when I get home and organize them. Another plus is that the viewing window for the ID is large enough that no one has ever asked me to take my ID out at restaurants and bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, October 9, 2013
Good quality, but takes a while to break in. I am very happy with it and I think it will last a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars For my husband, August 17, 2013
Over all the quality of the wallet is good but my husband wishes I would have got a bi-fold instead of this tri-fold. He said that it is too think and he doesn't actually carry too much in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build quality, adequate size, July 10, 2013
This an excellent wallet. Its build quality is very good, made with high quality materials. It has plenty of compartments and offer more than enough storage capabilities.

Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet