Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 11, 2010
I had a Nautica Trifold for years, and it finally was becoming worn out, so I didn't hesitate to order this one - but I found out that even though it looked like an identical design, the interior pockets are 3/16" shorter than my old one - just enough to keep a standard business card from fitting in the pocket. To design a wallet that can't accomodate a business card is ridiculous. To join the ever-spreading manufacturer's trend of shorting size, quantity, or material is just cheap. Adios, Nautica.
22 comments47 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
Before I purchased this wallet I, of course, read many of the posted reviews. The manyfacturers name didn't mean a thing to me re quality, design, etc, so I wanted to know what others who had already purchased the product had to say about it before I paid out the money. I read a couple of reviews where the reviewer said the product was nice, or that their husbands or fathers liked the wallet very much. But I also read where the users said the pockets were too small to hold their cards. Reviews were mixed, needless to say. And my wife had just recently purchased for me one of those aluminum wallets, 'as seen on TV', that are supposed to be the newest and greatest thing in identity theft protection; total piece of crap, as far as we were concerned!
Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the wallet as I had to have one and I figured, what with Amazon Prine, the shipping would be free and the product would arrive in two days, so if the wallet met my needs I could keep it and, if not, send it back right away.
The product arrived and, well, I love it. Mind you, I don't keep business cards in my wallet. They tend to get beaten up pretty badly in there, so I have a business card holder for those. But I do keep my credit cards, health insurance cards, SS and Medicare cards, etc, in my wallet. And there was plenty of room for everything in this wallet. Mind you, the card holders are a little tight, but that is only because the leather is new and not yet broken in. They will take a little while to stretch out and soften up, like anything made of new leather. (Remember your first new baseball glove? Remember how hard you had to work to get it broken in? It's exactly the same with these kinds of new leather products.)
I think I am going to get a great deal of use out of this wallet and enjoy it for years to come.
on July 19, 2010
11 comment43 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
I just bought this Nautica Men's Wallet. It looks great and it's very good quality leather but once I opened it up and tried to put in my cards, it did not fit most of my cards in to the wallet. The way the wallet is made does not have alot of room for most of your cards to go in to it. If you are looking for a wallet to only carry a few cards then this wallet is great for that.
on November 4, 2012
Initial appearance appeared to be a decent quality wallet. However, the wallet lasted a total of 3 months before one of the inside seams busted. I would not recommend this wallet.
on October 3, 2011
When I set out to find a new wallet for my husband, I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for. His last leather wallet was falling apart, but had lasted him over ten years ~ so any new one really had to be up to the hubby test.

This one has been great. I got it for Christmas last year and wanted to make sure all was well after some months of use before posting a review.

It's great! He said it took a couple weeks to "break in" because it is kind of stiff to begin with, but that actually seems to have been a testament to its durability and quality. It fits a lot of cards (making it much easier for my husband to have all of his many cards in his wallet, instead of trying to remember to grab the Sears card every time we go get tools).

I recommend it. For this quality, I am amazed that the price was so low. It's a great buy.
on February 13, 2011
This wallet may not be for everyone, but it was perfect for me. For years, I've used the "traditional" large, thick wallet, filled with business cards, receipts and various ID cards. After one of my relatives developed back problems, in part because of his wallet, I decided to radically slim down.

For a trifold, it's super thin. It's very well made and solid, yet light. Sure this wallet can only hold a couple of business cards, but that just forces me to take them out when I get home and organize them. Another plus is that the viewing window for the ID is large enough that no one has ever asked me to take my ID out at restaurants and bars.
on July 5, 2012
I like this wallet
It feels good
it does hold a lot of cards, people do complain that the slots are small, and they are slightly small, but its not a big big issue. I find that this wallet holds all the cards I need it to hold.

Also you must be organized as this wallet can get fat.
The leather looked pretty good and is slightly wearing at the top for me but besides that no big issue.

For a trifold it does the job, especially for 20 bucks, the only other wallet I can think of is the POLO wallet
on June 26, 2013
This product was as good as it looks, I loved it! I bought it as a gift to my boyfriend, he has almost the same one but it has around 6 years and needed a change! By today he hasn't received it! But im sure he'll like it! Very good quality material, although I was looking for the color that he has wich is a very dark brown that it kind of looks like black but its not? However black is fine!!
on February 28, 2013
I got this wallet to replace my boyfriend's almost destroyed wallet, that had been stuffed with far more receipts and crap than a wallet should be stuffed with. This wallet was a wonderful replacement. Very slim and good looking, and not flashy or bulky. Good wallet for someone who isn't looking for something expensive or over the top.