Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's Bedford Jacket, Beige, Medium
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 13, 2014
I like the look of this jacket, but it is a bit on the loose/baggy side. I'm used to wearing Calvin Klein jackets which are, generally speaking, more form fitting and flattering.

As others have written, this jacket is fairly lightweight. It's a good jacket for spring or fall weather but certainly wouldn't be adequate for really cold days or nights. I also find that it doesn't seem to breathe very well, so it isn't particularly comfortable on sunny days that are just cool enough that I want to wear a jacket over a t-shirt.

The thing I actively dislike about this jacket are the front pockets. They are cut and sewn in such a way that getting things in and out of them is more difficult than in any other jacket I have owned. I'm used to being able to slip small things into jacket pockets while the jackets are still on hangars, but with this jacket I find I actually have to handle the jacket with both hands so I can pull open the pockets to insert things. I think it's because of the way the fabric overlays the pocket openings. This might be a good thing for some people, but I'm finding it to be a bit of an annoyance.
on December 30, 2009
The jacket is very comfortable and looks very nice. It is the perfect weight for the South, even on most fall and winter days. My only issue is that the sleeves are a little too long.
on April 30, 2014
I'm just going with the crowd here about the jacket. I sent it back because by sure accident I found one that was what I needed for less money. What I can say is that it arrived quickly and when I returned it my money was promptly returned.
on April 9, 2013
I would give 5 stars if price is lower. I bought it for $64 with 20% disc (orig $80). Good for spring and fall weather. Can wear for casually or semi-formal setting, i have the biege one and like this navy color too.
on December 26, 2012
This is a very good item. Its quality matches the brand. It fits just right. The lenght of the jacket and of its arms is just right also. The texture is soft. It is a nice jacket for cool weather. Liked it a lot.
on January 1, 2012
Lightweight and made of thin material. I am 5'3 tall. 160 lbs. It fits me perfectly. It looks very stylish.
This is the only jacket which is made by Nautica, that will fit me. I plan to buy the navy next time.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2014
The color of the jacket is green. I was expectec a grey color as the picture in amazon website. Thanks any way
on January 16, 2015
Very nice style and fit for a casual dress jacket. It was squashed into a plastic bag for shipping and arrived very wrinkled. When the wrinkles didn't "hang out," we had the dry cleaners press it. The jacket looks fine now and is just right for a Houston "winter."
on October 31, 2013
I like the jacket, but was expecting it to be a little more substantial and warm, based on others' reviews. This is a nice jacket for mild to moderate fall weather, but is not warm enough for any temp below 45-50 degrees or so.
on November 4, 2013
I give it 4 stars because the sleeves are too long for 5'9'' man like myself and I had to adjust the buttons there.Otherwise it's great jacket, though if I buy it again, I'd order one size smaller. I'm 215 lbs and normally buying XL, but this time L would suit better.The color is nice, it goes with jeans or khakis, it's easy to fold and it keeps shape. It's water resistant, but don't wear it in a heavy rain.

See 1 answered question