4.0 out of 5 stars Misunderstood cologne
Published on September 8, 2010 by Bones98

2.0 out of 5 stars Low price but doesn't last
I tried to find the no. 1 selling cologne for my husband. This was at the top of the list. The price .....CHEAP. Shipping and arrival...perfect. Scent....doesn't last. You get what you pay for.
Published on February 20, 2012 by Mermaid

4.0 out of 5 stars Misunderstood cologne, September 8, 2010
Bones98 (Corona, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nautica Blue By Nautica For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz (Health and Beauty)
I've read some of the bad reviews here and how they describe the scent and began to ask myself, "why did they buy this in the first place?" I found this for super cheap on Amazon and decided to make this a blind buy after reading some reviews about it. The reviews from other sites mentioned it was a more sophisticated version of Davidoff's Cool Water, but it really isn't.

I got this home and decided to try it on, thinking it might have notes of citrus, but this cologne is nothing but an aquatic. At first I was disappointed, but then realized just looking at the design of the box and bottle that this cologne was meant recreate the crisp, clean, and fresh scent coming from the ocean. It's fresh, aquatic, and has a hint of blueberry.

I'm currently trying to finish up my sporty fragrances, before making this my everyday cologne. I still use this every once in a while when I get tired of the usual frags I use. It's great, and for the price - who can complain?

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Fragrance, Great for everyday use, October 20, 2010
Ok, I thought it's just 16 bucks for a 3.4Oz bottle, let's give it a try. I am happy with my decision. It's mild and not over-powering. As soon as I apply it to my skin, it smells like mild vodka and in few seconds, it gives out a pleasant aquatic fragrance. Although, I have observed that the fragrance on the skin (hand/neck) does not hold all day long but it does keep the fragrance on the shirt. I have tried other fragrances in this price range ($15-30) but very disappointed by their flowery smell. This one does not disappoint. I use this for everyday application. This is definitely not for special occasions, keep a bottle of John Varvatos or BVLGari or something that fits your skin. Goodluck shopping and try it, you might like it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too damn delicious!, June 17, 2011
This was a gift for my brother and he loved it....IT is too damn delicious....be carefull you could fall in love with a ugly man if he wears this perfume....just kidding!.....I love it!!!!!. The product came very well packaged and fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars My other colognes are getting jealous, July 25, 2010
So I've tried the classic Nautica fragrance a few years back and don't remember being 'too' blown away by it but this stuff is just awesome. It isn't overwhelming and has a light, yet very enjoyable aroma. I seriously leave it in my truck and use it all the time. Maybe that's not good for it but I love using a spray or two before I go wherever I'm headed. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low price but doesn't last, February 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING PRODUCT, January 20, 2011
Wow what a great deal! Smells good, wife is happy, i am happy, the whole block seems to be happy, and this is well worth the money paid! It was like walking into the store that had this product on sale for 75% off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice "day time" scent, September 27, 2012
A very nice scent to wear every day at a very low price. I'm very satisfied with this product although it doesn't last as long as others on here say. I've had other colognes that last much longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cologne, fast shipping, January 26, 2010
I revieved the cologne a few days after I ordered it. It's the biggest size, 3.4oz for only $16.95 plus shipping. It was in the original box and was sent with the usps in a square box with packing peanuts. My husband loved this cologne!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and light, just like te ocean, December 1, 2010
Love, love, loooove this scent. The amazon price is to die for. Everyone should buy at least one, specially for the Holidays, you never know if your gonna be missing one present; and this one will be an excellent option!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scent, April 13, 2009
I can get used to this cologne ... Been told by a friend that she really likes it ... nicely packaged, decent price, and the scent lasts ... Nautica Blue gets my thumbs up

Nautica Blue By Nautica For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz
$55.00 $14.38
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.