Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Little Boys' Polar Fleece Jacket
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 8, 2014
Not too heavy nor too lite. This jacket is perfect for cold weather here in the South. I do wish the hoodies had draw strings but it fits well regardless. Jacket is gathered at the cuffs and along the bottom to keep in body heat. Removable hoodie makes this jacket even more adaptable. My son loves it!!
on February 18, 2014
The "medium" size was misleading as normally XS = 4 SM= 5 Med = 6-7, etc so I was expecting a larger jacket. It was my fault for not verifying though. The jacket is well constructed though and looks great.
on February 11, 2016
I purchased this for my 4-1/2 year old. He's about 43" tall and 39-lb and it fits him well. We had one last year and it was great so we're on our second one. It's perfect for the days when it's not cold enough for a winter coat but not warm enough for a light jacket. It is well made, durable and warm.
on August 13, 2014
I was worried this did not have pockets on it first of all so when I got it that was the first thing I checked. It not only had pockets on the sides but a little pocket on the inside! This jacket is more than expected and so happy I went with this. It feels very durable with the soft touch. My son is in between sizes right now 4-5/6 and this jacket fits perfect for him (purchased the L 5/6). Best jacket for price style and comfort. We will test it this "winter" and see how it is then. :)
on August 16, 2014
The jacket is great nice feel, soft and keeps warm and delivered on time however for size 2-7 i thought it would fit my 5 yr old a little bigger ( he is an average size for a 5 yr old). The hoody part does not fit as snug as i'd like either. He loves it so i'm not returning. Would recommended for all mother's however get measurements first.
on November 1, 2014
I bought this for my 4.5 year old, thinking it would be rather large. He's big for his age at 78th percentile and this jacket is big since I ordered a 7 but it's wearable. I wanted it to be large so it seems right. Nice quality for the price I paid.
on March 2, 2014
Love this jacket- fits well and true to size, easy to care for and my son loves it. The hood is really wide though, may be an issue for some as it doesn't fit close to the head and neck at all. We've washed it twice in cold and then hung it to dry- pretty simple and no issues with shrinkage. Price was great too!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
It is very hard to find jackets that fit my tall for his age 5 year old but this one is perfect. Nice thick fleece, well made, and lots of room for him to grow into. I purposely bought it too big. He has already worn it several times and even though it's too big, it looks good on him.
on January 8, 2014
When I ordered jacket for our 6 year old I chose M 5/6 because I knew Nautica clothing runs a little bit bigger. The order slip says M 5/6 but the jacket is a size M 4. It was a Christmas gift and even thought our son can wear it; he won't have much growing room. Rather than send it back I'll just order another if it's still on sale.
on November 17, 2014
It is a nice jacket and well made. I ordered one size up that can leave some room for my little one according to the size chart which says S(4). But it is written S(2/3) when I received it!!! It just fits my boy and definitely I have to find a new one next winter.