5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight robe
Published on February 6, 2011 by Marilyn V. Dean

1.0 out of 5 stars Are You Kidding Me?
Published 13 months ago by Larry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight robe, February 6, 2011
This is a very nice, good quality robe. I purchased it for my husband to use in Florida so the weight is perfect, however buyers should be aware that it is a lighter weight, more for summer use. Also the sizes run small. I purchased a large/extra large but my husband is really a medium size and it fits him perfect. I knew to purchase the larger size as I have purchased Nautica in the past and this is the way their sizes run. All in all it met our expectations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are You Kidding Me?, June 10, 2013
I think this ight be the 2nd poor review that I have written of the many here on Amazon, so I am not a whiner that simply expects too much. I realize that not everything that you see, and purchase, online will be exactly what you hope for. The material is very nice, and it is very well made. This is great quality and a very comfy robe for sure. It would be perfect for what I am looking for to be comfortable in the summer months. And I would love it . . . if I was 12 years old. I am 6'/200 . . . average build, not overweight. So, I bought the LG/XLG. The sleeves come half way to my elbow, the bottom half way down my thigh, and when closed it only overlaps about 3-4 inches, so you know what that means when you sit down - yup, a free show for your visiting sister-in-law. The model in the product photo must be 5'6/150.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this robe!, December 28, 2011
I got this robe for my husband for Christmas. He wanted a lightweight robe that came below his knees, in a comfortable fabric. This robe fits the bill on all three counts. He wears it every night. He would normally take a medium, but one of the other reviewers kindly mentioned this robe runs small, so I got a Large/X-Large, and it fits him very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., February 24, 2011
S. Caros (CYPRESS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality light weight herringbone. It is opaque for after shower comfort. It has a nice collar cut, functional front pockets, and a handy hang loop on the upper back. The fabric feels soft and ritzy. I live in a moderate climate zone so I intentionally chose this lighter weight robe. If you are in a colder area, this would be a summer robe only I would guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight for hot climates, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Nautica Men's Captains Herringbone Woven Robe (Apparel)
I finally found a lightweight robe for my husband. This robe is good for lounging around the house, and is very good for hotter climates. It washes well, and, as I do not like to iron, it pleases me from that aspect. The belt fails the "no iron" test, so I learned to straighten the belt and let it hang to air dry, rather than using the dryer. Happy husband, happy me.
It is nicely made, the seams all appear as if they will hold up for years without giving way. It is also acceptable attire if an unexpected visitor arrives. I would recommend this for all men who find their robes too hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect light weight robe!, March 12, 2011
My husband gets hot easily. He wanted a robe that was light weight enough that he'd be comfortable in it year round but not so light weight that it felt cheap or fell apart easily. This fit the bill perfectly. Great quality. He loves it!

3.0 out of 5 stars it fits!, July 1, 2013
It fits, is comfortable...............................whatelse can one say. It shows some quality and purpose of design. A good bargin for the produce

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, March 28, 2013
The sizes run a bit small. Order a size larger than you need if possible. Texture is nice and fabric is light enough to be worn in the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Fits!, January 17, 2013
First of all this is a great summer robe, just the right weight. But what is more important is I got the right size. I recently ordered a robe from a different maker which was a M/L size. As this is the size I am, I expected it to fit perfect. Well when I tried it on, you could easily fit two of me in it and the sleeves were at the end of my finger tips. Needless to say I sent it back. As I still needed a summer robe, I did some more research and felt this robe would be perfect. It comes in a S/M or a L/XL. After my recent purchase, I would have ordered the S/M. Luckily I read the reviews and many said it comes small. I ordered the L/XL. It fits perfect. Thank you everyone that reviews, they are very helpful! Good Shopping!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING. i love it, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Nautica Men's Captains Herringbone Woven Robe (Apparel)
Very soft, and feels great. I'm so glad i got it. but the size is a bit too big, i guess it's fine since its a robe. Also it is made in China which was a disappointment.

I'm still glad i got this in this color, I've been using it since i got it and it's a must have in this hot weather.

Rate and Discover Movies