5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Cologne I've Ever Used

2.0 out of 5 stars Potentially Confusing
Published on December 9, 2009 by Mark A. Warriner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Cologne I've Ever Used, December 21, 2008
I began wearing colognes in high school. I took the standard route most guys take by occasionally splashing on some Brut in my freshman year of high school. By my senior year I was regularly wearing Polo (to the point where I cannot stand the smell of the stuff now) pretty much like every other high school guy was in 1990. But truth be known it wasn't until I joined the Air Force the next year that I really got a better grip on the world of colognes.

My bedroom dresser now has about 10 bottles of different brands of cologne, ranging from standard-issue Drakkar Noir to uber-powerful Obesession for Men, but in a prominent place at the very front of all of them is my trusty bottle of Nautica. It's a light and very fragrant scent which is easy on the nose and never fails to get compliments. It's not as noticeable as Farenheit or as pungent as Joop, but falls somewhere in between (I'd rank it somewhere close to Cool Water scent-wise). For a time I had heard a rumor that the whole line of Nautica cologne was being discontinued, which put me in something of a panic as my sole remaining bottle had perhaps 20 sprays worth left in it (my brothers and nephew took a liking to the stuff and had the nasty habit of pilfering it from me whenever the opportunity arose). Fortunately a visit to the giganto mall down near Charlotte to the Nautica store allayed my fears and I discovered piles of the stuff there.

This is just a great cologne, not overpowering and definitely nice to smell all night long. My wife agrees and I'm sure lots of others do too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Potentially Confusing, December 9, 2009
This review is from: Nautica Classic by Nautica Cologne for Men (Misc.)
I also thought I was purchasing Nautica by Nautica Cologne Spray. Same as the reviewer above, I recieved Nautica Classic Eau de Toilette, a completely different product, and a less expensive product than the Colonge. In an attempt to correct this, Amazon said they would ship me a replacement. But guess what....I received another Nautica Classic Eau de Toilette. If you want the Cologne, be very careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Handle COL Spray Mix-up, August 6, 2011
I, too, attempted to buy the "3.4 oz COL Spray" item, rather than the regular "3.4 oz" eau de toilette item. I paid the more expensive price, but ended up with the ordinary eau de toilette item. The actual scent of the fragrance is exactly the same, but the quality is a little inferior. Rather than fumbling with exchanges, as I have seen is an issue with this item, I simply filed a complaint for being charged the wrong price. I explained that I purchased and paid for the "3.4 oz COL spray" item, but ended up with the "3.4 oz" item and that was ok, as long as I'm refunded the approx. $5 price difference. This seems to have worked as I was notified of the refund issuance. It was actually a pretty easy process, but an extra step for me nonetheless.

The big issue is that the item listed as "3.4 oz COL spray" still has an eau de toilette image rather than a cologne spray image. If they correct that image, it would make it much less confusing for everyone.

So, if you don't want to have to file for a partial refund, then just order the "3.4 oz" item and pay the cheaper price. I don't think they actually have the "3.4 oz COL spray" item as listed, anyway.

NOTE: I also informed them that this could be considered false advertising, so hopefully that inspires them to right their mistakes in a timely manner...

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons love to shell good., June 22, 2013
This one was for one of my sons, he loves it.He waers it every day. when he leaves the room you know he was just there

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, February 21, 2012
Smells good great price what else can you say about cologne right? Umm pretty bottle well packaged umm nautica is the bomb lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 30, 2014
I bought this Adidas, and I thought it was a little bottle, but it's a big one, and it lasts for a while on you. I totally recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good!, June 3, 2014
very well priced, but beware of online fakes. this is my second favorite mens cologne with my number one favorite being ACQUA DI GIO. if the smell lasts only for a few minutes, then its a fake and you should return it. with the higher end colognes, dont chance it and just pick it up at a authorized distributor like MACYS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nautica, May 7, 2014
It has a nice smell. The price it's a deal. So I really liked. It's great for casual and every day use.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it, March 10, 2014
is a good fragrance, I like it,
It has a pleasant aroma,it has a good price;
I recommend it.

Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 3, 2014
Smells amazing especially for a this price. The package it comes in is very safe so you have the peace of mind it wont crack.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›