4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt but runs small.
The belt is very nice quality and looks great. I always get size 34 for my husband and never had a problem. This one runs small. I wish I'd ordered the 36. He can wear it but it's on the last hole.
Published on December 28, 2009 by B. Dempsey

2.0 out of 5 stars did not meet expectation
I did not like cheap blue interior side. Metal monogram was planted cheesy. May be good enough for $30. But picture or description did not mention or display blue interior.
Published on February 5, 2012 by cantonazmee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt but runs small., December 28, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars did not meet expectation, February 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt for work slacks!, November 13, 2013
This is my favorite belt. I wear it daily to work with dress slacks. I've ordered two or three of them over time and they seem to last about a year or so with daily use before the leather starts to crack a bit. I would recommend getting 2-4 sizes over your pant waist size. I was a 33 pant waist and got the 34 and it was a bit tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dress belt, February 22, 2011
Des Egan (Bendigo, Australia) - See all my reviews
Very pleased.A good lokking belt. Only thing is I stuffed up the size - ordered 42 when I should have ordered 38. Problem fixed with a few extra holes put in with a leather punch. Only thing is I now have a bit of excess belt around my stomach.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, should buy larger than waist size., October 21, 2012
My husband usually wears 36 trousers. And this belt with size 36 is little smaller. Size 38 may be better. And the belt is not as soft as i thought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs large., July 24, 2012
This is a nice belt, but runs large. My husband wears size 38 pants so that is the size I ordered. It is too big. I wanted to return it, but he said he would make another hole in the belt and use it. He hasn't YET. I also bought a Dockers belt at same time in a different color. It ran true to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great construction and materials!, November 2, 2012
Nautica Men's Glove Nappa Cowhide Dress Belt

These belts are sized somewhat large. I'm a 33-33.5 waist and the 34 belt is way too large. The 32 belt is about perfect. The exterior belt material is a soft leather. The smell is not strong at all and is reminiscent of cow hide, not chemicals. The interior material is a tackier/grippier blue leather. I am unsure if the stitching is part of the design or part of the construction because the edges seem to be welded/sealed. The buckle looks to be a coated brass or stainless metal that is non-magnetic. For the price, the belt is a great value. It is a tad narrow in my opinion, if they made this in 1.5" wideth, it would be perfect for casual and dress wear. However, at 1.25" it works well as a dress belt for the office.

Overall: 4/5 stars, great construction and design, no odd chemical smells, but would have been even better at 1.5" width

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for father-in-law, March 30, 2014
He seemed to like it - I haven't heard anything from him since Christmas. It seemed good quality and had a simple, modern style.

5.0 out of 5 stars leather belt, March 29, 2014
well made, true to size. packaged well no marks on belt. would recommend this product. hope it holds up well,

5.0 out of 5 stars We're currently processing your review and we will email you at carlosgabo2010@hotmail.com as soon as this is complete., January 17, 2014
This belt is very good and nice, I will never regret buying it, I'm seeing a better time to buy a similar one I really liked

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›