Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 2, 2012
I loved these jeans. I have been a Nautica jean nut for about five years. I will say they are peculiar. The light hatch relaxed seem sized larger than the dark blue light hatch. The only thing keeping these from being a 5 star, is that the waist seems to really loosen up with wear but the thighs are definitely not as relaxed. If you have thick quads you might find these are a bit form fitting in the leg while loose in the waist.
on February 19, 2013
The jeans themselves are fine, but they were not sized correctly. I ordered a 34 inch inseam and the actual inseam was maybe 35.5, and too long. To Amazon's credit, they used commmon sense and offered to reimburse the modest cost of having them shortened, versus my returning them for replacement or refund. I'm not sure what inseam I would have ordered as a replacement, not knowing if they would be sized corrrectly.
on June 15, 2012
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. They are a great fit and great quality. We will probably order more pairs now that we know the product is so great. Price is much better than retail.
on November 18, 2014
Love em! 61 250 big thighs an they fit great!
on January 27, 2014
Great Color, style and length but not relaxed enough in the leg and thigh. I have an athletic build and need the leg room in the pants.
on December 16, 2014
If you're like me and you miss the Levi quality of 569 and Silver Tab, buy these! Great quality!!
on January 16, 2016
Most comfy jeans out of several brands I tried in order. All of which are 36 but these are just a little over sized and that helps relax the fit. Bum looks good in em and if I have to go out I will pick these. I am really better sized as a 33 length but I can't find those anywhere usually at a good price. These are more comfy than Lee moderns, wranglers premium straight, for real tho.
on October 22, 2015
I have a horrible time finding jeans that fit properly. Levi's used to be my brand of choice until skinny became the new normal....and they changed the cut which cuts off circulation. These are my new go-to jeans. Nautica....DO NO CHANGE THESE. Perfect fit at the waist and seat of the pants. Length is great too. Will definitely buy more.
on February 3, 2016
I am a larger man 6'3" around 260 lbs and used to wear Levi 569 before they got outrageously expensive and changed style. These have plenty of room in the thigh area where as most jeans I try on are usually tight. They fit great and look good. I ordered my normal size and they were delivered in 2 days with prime.
on January 4, 2016
Great color and material but its a bit snug on my thighs. I have athletic/large thighs and finding jeans that fit has always been a problem. I will see if they stretch but they are 100% cotton so I doubt it, prefer the fit of the Lee premium Select Relaxed Fit jeans or the Levi 569 Loose fit jeans.