5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Slip-On Slippers
This is just what I wanted- something to slip into, keeping feet warm, walking in comfort, having a sole not like a shoe, but not like some slippers. This was a nice choice- Thank You, Amazon, for making things like this available.
Published 6 months ago by Jean J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but..........
Sizing is true. I wear a 9 bought a 9 and they fit. I've worn them for 3 nights, the only time I wear slippers, and where it comes together on the side is already ripping. On the plus they are warm lol.
Published 12 months ago by karen stutler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but.........., December 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, March 25, 2014
Slippers are terrible! The bottoms starting falling apart when I wore them once. I sent them back. Don't waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars They may say Nautica but no where near the normal brand standard, December 10, 2013
I wear a 7 normally. Got a size 8. They look great. They fit perfectly. They are warm. I got them today 12/10/13. I wore them only in the house for about 3 hours and the sides/ribbing have already started unraveling on both shoes. Disappointed in the quality and craftsmanship. Definitely did not meet my expectations. Would not buy this particular shoe again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my size., July 1, 2014
I am a US size 8 and I specifically narrowed my search criteria to only size 8 shoes. When I saw these in the search results I thought they were perfect, but after I received them, I found out that they were a size 5. They're nice and soft, but obviously they serve no use to me because they do not fit me at all. Sadly disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Slip-On Slippers, June 27, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but decorative parts aren't held on well, June 6, 2014
The slippers are cute enough, and I like how they are pretty breathable and don't over heat my feet, but the decorative ribbon started falling apart after one wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slipper for price, May 20, 2014
I needed to replace a pair of slippers which wore out on the soles. These slippers fit the bill perfectly. My only gripe is that I cannot remove the plastic "attachment" piece from way inside the toe!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfy but dont hold up, May 19, 2014
I love these slippers but after 2 weeks, they are starting to fall apart. Disappointed by that. Wish they held up better

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on these!!, May 8, 2014
Don't waste your money on these, I wore them for less than 2 hours and they were already fraying and falling apart. Returned them immediately. I have mostly carpet in my home, so they shouldn't be falling apart right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, May 2, 2014
It is soft and pretty and I love it! I have had it for a coupld of months now and it still looks great even though I wear it all the time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›