5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Luggage at a good price
Everything came as advertised. Great material and more than enough space to accomodate pretty much any journey.Carry on bag is perfect size.
Published 17 months ago by Tim

1.0 out of 5 stars These bags look nice - but didn't hold up
My family and I travel several times a year. These bags look sharp and are distinguishable. However, the top handle on the biggest bag came apart on its very first trip - a quick 2.5 hour flight. Unfortunately, since we didn't use the big bag till after the return time frame - I am now stuck with a unusable bag.
Published 11 months ago by Nate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars These bags look nice - but didn't hold up, August 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Luggage at a good price, February 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty handles, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Luggage Charter Classic 3 Piece Set (Apparel)
The handle of the larger bags broke after being used only 3 times. The weight never exceeded 40 lbs. Extremely poor craftmanship. There is a reason this bag is massively reduced in price. The only upside is that Amazon return team were incredibly helpful and assisted in me getting a refund and a new bag (not this one).

5.0 out of 5 stars I’m happy with this pretty set of luggage and definitively I recommend it!, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Luggage Charter Classic 3 Piece Set (Apparel)
First things first: I’m happy with this set of luggage they look pretty and definitively I recommend it for travelers. They are light weight luggage and very durable. Beyond that they have great space and large pockets, and the colors are very distinguishing.
I ordered this luggage for myself but my son fell in love with them the moment I unpacked them from the box. They are in a beautiful Navy/Red and much better than anything someone can find here in stores – actually there is nothing to compare with in Europe (I live in Belgium). The picture doesn't tell how beautifully they are. All three pieces have side handles and the fabric (100% polyester) appears to be very durable. So far I and my son could not be happier with the appearance and features.
Buy the way the price is worth even very lower than expected - however it cannot be taken seriously the original price of $1140.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, August 29, 2013
I loved my new bags, all the three bags are great, strong, beautiful! The only problem was a broken zíper, but i am really happy with my new luggage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Very Well Made, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Nautica Luggage Charter Classic 3 Piece Set (Apparel)
This set looks excellent and I was surprised how well it was made. The only thing I would suggest for anyone purchasing this is to make sure you don't drag it through the snow, as it only has two wheels per suitcase. If you need to store them, each case fits into another. They are plenty deep enough to pack a lot of clothes even using the smallest one (which is smaller than your average carry-on). I would buy these again in a heartbeat if I needed a new pair, but as far as a few months in, traveling everyday, they have not worn out. Great Product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy and good product, June 10, 2013
Boxed well for shipment. Arrived and great condition. Product is perfect. I just used it to go on vacation and they handled extremely well. I am very happy I decided to purchase this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, April 6, 2013
These are perfect suitcases! One for me, my husband, and the smallest for my daughter. It even contains a small thin tote inside that is perfect for shoes, toiletries, or other things you want separate from clothing. I would definitely recommend these to anyone! They are very good quality for an unbeatable price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 12, 2013
Really a great product for traveling and really spacious wery good quality and finish on all the luggage i really don't like the nautica on one side but is more a matter of taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars travel with style, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Luggage Charter Classic 3 Piece Set (Apparel)
for the price you are paying what else do want? great set first off, color combo red/blue makes it easy to spot on carasol belt...its light weight and great pockets, that to me is the best on this set. wheels don't side spin but do you really want to pay double for it? you can even buy those separate if you realllly want it. ty again great buy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›