5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
They were just as advertised. Look well constructed and were easy to use. The handles on the side are great for when you want to carry them like tradition luggage.
Published 23 months ago by Pat

1.0 out of 5 stars CRACKED during 1st use
Published 21 months ago by Trisha

1.0 out of 5 stars CRACKED during 1st use, March 1, 2013
Well, I understand that airlines are not particularly gentle with luggage....but I would expect that for the price, Nautica would make a product that could withstand some tossing and flopping around. It really shouldn't crack so easily and now we are no longer able to use our largest luggage piece. We thought purchasing a hard plastic luggage set would hold up-- sadly, it did not. I would not recommend this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 24, 2013
Karen (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 of the medium sized suitcases. On trip #1 (took all 3 suitcases), one of the suitcases had a large dent on one corner going to the destination, and on the way back, same suitcase was damaged on the handle so as to render it non-functional. On trip #2 (took only 1 suitcase), the plastic "foot" piece fell off on the flight going to the destination. I would not buy this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Disappointing quality., April 17, 2013
The price was quite good so even though I expected better quality, I don't have a good reason to rate it lower. I was disappointed with the damage it shows after only one trip since I have many items from Nautica and was always happy buying their products.
This experience will make me more cautious with future purchases from Nautica.
I was going to buy a set for a family member but will not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected., May 28, 2013
Very sturdy. I love the pockets inside. They make packing a full suitcase easier. The wheels make moving the suitcases through anywhere simple. You can push or pull the luggage in any direction the way the wheels swivel. All the cases pack into one another for easy storage. Pleased with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, just a little poor quality in the handle part plastic, February 20, 2013
really nice luggage, all is nice, just i don't like the handle part, the quality of this part is made with a poor plastic, and there are some plastics inside that seems poor quality, but in general its acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, June 5, 2013
Looks good, Hard outer.

The design stops you from going in whilst luggage is standing, which is a good anti theft measure but sometimes inconveniences you on the plane or when in a rush

Handle of the carry on seems a bit shaky but havent affected performance of the luggage

VERY VERY STYLISH

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp., December 27, 2012
Corey C. (First Coast, Florida) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my little lady for Christmas. She baffled at what could possibly be in that huge package that couldn't fit under the tree!

When she opened it she got pretty excited. The luggage looks stylish, elegant and appears pretty sturdy. The "spinner" wheels work great and we love that these suitcases all stand up solidly without tipping over.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, not great, April 18, 2013
Item: Product as described
Delivery: Just reasonable, but considering I paid for expedited, it was slow. I was in the heart of New York City at the time, should not have taken that long.
Recommend: Yes but be prepared to have it covered in scratches.
Purchase again?: Probably not, I would try another set of luggages.

They look fantastic! After the first use was dented and covered in scratches. I would be foolish to expect them to remain dent and scratch free, especially with the knowledge that airline luggage handlers are not going to be very gentle nor careful with your luggage. They feel solid but looks are deceiving. They are quite susceptible to scratches.

Overall Rating: B-

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Frequent Fliers!, November 28, 2014
This luggage is wonderful, but I would agree with the lack of robustness complaints. BUT, it isn't Nautica's fault! Having worked for the airlines for over 3 years, I can tell you how rough we/they are with the luggage. And hard-shell luggage is NOTORIOUS for denting and damage because it simply doesn't have the "give" of a cloth bag. The dents CAN be popped back out, but there will forever be a discolored scar left on the bag from the warping. Hard shells are wonderful for travel, but consider HOW OFTEN you'll be traveling before making this purchase. If you're a frequent traveler, these bags won't last. Period. If you're the occasional traveler, or travel primarily by car, these are perfect for your application. Just accept that damage, of some degree, will most likely be incurred during air travel. I just got back from a trip to Texas, and my beautiful orange bags now have a couple small crater spots on them.

Nautica Luggage Ahoy 3 Piece Hard Side Spinner Outer Shell Set