5.0 out of 5 stars The other 5 star reviews are correct!
Very soft but not too thin. Have a nice, expensive look. The sizes are true and fit well. Very comfortable. No regrets.
Published 12 months ago by Daniel Lindley

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
These are nice jeans, good quality. They are very relaxed I could have purchased a smaller size but overall they are ok.
Published 11 months ago by Tracy Cook

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The other 5 star reviews are correct!, December 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking, sturdy material, November 18, 2013
Awesome jeans, fits perfectly and look expensive. Color does not wash out. Big & Tall sizes are always hard to find. These are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pants, September 4, 2013
nice pants for casual work day and casual evening wear. you can mix and match outfits. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space... the final frontier!, September 14, 2014
Looking for spacious jeans? Here they are. Back to mobility without stressing my joints. Roomier legs than most I have tried, also seat room is well balanced, almost too lose or I am losing muscle mass. Zipper is short, in my opinion but manegable. Material is thinner than classic jeans and seems to have a little "give". Being wider in the seat area I catch myself thinking if my wallet is too easy to be pulled off... no incidents whatsoever. Front pockets run shorter than I expected, just as the zipper. Between washes, they seem to expand at the waist slightly, so you may need to correct slightly with the belt so they don't feel loose . After washing they return to normal. Color wear after washing is very low. Greetings from Space!

5.0 out of 5 stars If You're a Bigger Guy......These Are Your Jeans, November 9, 2014
This is the second pair of these exact jeans I've purchased. I have very big thighs. I bought my first pair in Casual Male XL about a year and a half ago. I was looking on line to purchase a second pair, but Amazon was the winner on price. These are the ONLY jeans I look for. I'm a bigger guy and I have wide legs. These fit perfectly. When you initially slide them on they feel a little tight, but as soon as about 2 hours pass and they're 'broken in,' greatest jeans of your life. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend these jeans to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!!!, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Nautica Men's Big-Tall Relaxed Fit Jean (Apparel)
I bought my first pair of pants online and this was it. I am so happy with them. They fit and feel great and if they had more I'd buy them. There's stretch in the legs when u sit down the big boys will understand what I mean and I recommend them for big men. Really comfortable fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, April 11, 2013
I got the jeans for my husband and he really loves them. They fit well and are very attractive. High quality and nice look.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, June 4, 2014
They were for my son who has bigger than average legs. These were one of the few that are cut full enough to wear. He likes them. The length is a little full too he said.

4.0 out of 5 stars Run Large - Very Relaxed Fit - Incredibly Comfortable Material, December 7, 2014
Nautica jeans have always been made of a more comfortable material than others in my opinion, and these don't disappoint. The color is exactly as displayed in the photo and they haven't faded after several times through the wash... nor have they lost any level of comfort. They do run large, so be ready for that. I'll order another pair eventually and go at least 2 sizes smaller in the waist. The legs are a bit baggy and long, but they're big and tall relaxed fit so this should be expected. If you are tall this is the way to go. While they are a bit pricey, I feel that these will last a long time just as all the other Nautica pants I've owned have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nautica Big Men's Jeans, June 3, 2014
DavidB (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
The only jeans I found that fit and are comfortable! That includes "cheap" jeans and expensive ones. I will purchase these in another color if I can find them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›