Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on November 8, 2012
The product is great quality and comfort.
And very fast shipping and excellent
The colors are strong and also design.
very good clothing and comfortable to use
on November 15, 2012
These are wonderful flannel pants - cozy, not too heavy, and comfortable... and they have POCKETS! I am very, very pleased.
on November 1, 2012
Received product quickly and well packaged. My husband loves them - well-made, good fit, warm. Would buy more Nautica sleep pants.
on November 27, 2012
This product has : A good Price, it fit's well, it's nice and warm, and it's comfortable.

I also like the pockets.

It's just what I had hoped for when I ordered it.

Very nice value.
on January 31, 2013
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I bought and returned THREE PAIRS of pajama ants before finding these (thanks, Amazon!).

These are basic, cotton flannel pants. Loose but not baggy, accurately sized, with pockets. That's really all I wanted, and I can't freaking believe how hard it was to find.
on December 29, 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend. They are very soft and warm. Sometimes he thinks they are a little too warm in certain areas. Otherwise they hold up well and are very comfortable, just not for a guy who is prone to being warmer. If you are always cold, these are the pants for you.
on December 5, 2012
This pants are so comfortable! Perfect texture for the skin, not too rough but not too soft. They're also the perfect weight and they have pockets! If you're a skinny person like me I would recommend buying the small size ( I'm 130 lbs and 5'10 in height ).
on January 1, 2013
I got these for my husband for a Christmas present. They arrived in excellent condition with tags still on and no tears, loose threads, etc. at all. The pants themselves are very soft and fit perfectly (husband wears 38x34 jeans). Love them!
on December 5, 2012
My son LOVES these flannels. He put them on right away. They are made very well and the fabric is very soft yet durable.
I was worried they would be too long, but they were perfect.
Wonderful lounging pants.
on April 1, 2013
Warm, comfy, can't ask for anything more.

I am usually a M, and order that but found it to be just slightly tighter than a M usually is, but they still fit near-flawlessly