5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit
Published on September 3, 2010 by B. C. Flippo

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Wallet
I was excited for this seeing only 5 star ratings, but I don't agree.
When I opened it my nose was assaulted by the leather smell, which got me excited, but the first time I touched it, it left me disappointed due to its cheapness.
Also, on the inside of mine, there were a couple of blemishes, it looked like someone scuffed it up w/ something...
Published on June 15, 2011 by Matthew H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, September 3, 2010
B. C. Flippo (Montgomery, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
This wallet appears to be very well made. It has the potential to hold many credit cards but I personally don't like to carry that many cards so I removed the card holder pouch and just cary four necessary cards plus drivers license. Even though the card pouch had a clear slot so that removal of the license was unecessary, I don't find removing it from the other holder slot to be a problem. In fact removing that card pouch makes the wallet so much thinner that I love the fit. Not too thin that your not sure it's even there yet thin enough that it's unoticable when sitting down. I also love the double bill slot! I can keep cash in one and reciepts/business cards in the other. Love this wallet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, great deal., May 31, 2011
This review is from: Nautica Men's Milled Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
For around $25 this is a great buy. I've had this for around 6 months now and it's holding up very well, no loose stitches or fraying of the leather.

The pebbled pattern is distinctive, attractive, and gives this wallet some grip, so I don't worry about it falling out of my pocket. The leather has developed a nice rich tone with use, and the smooth leather on the fold has a nice shine to it.

The little metal insignia has not flaked or tarnished at all, still smooth and shiny. It's a nice accent, not overdone or flashy in the least.
The blue and white striped lining (inside the passcase, and the bill compartment of the main wallet as well) is also attractive and understated, and contrasts nicely with the brown leather.

It's thin enough with the passcase inside, but I removed this and that makes the wallet very thin (depending on how much you carry), no uncomfortable lump while you're sitting. With the passcase removed you have 5 card pockets, as well as the 2 side pockets. You can fit several cards in each pocket, so this is more than enough for my needs. I just keep the passcase at home with some cards in it that I don't normally carry around.

The dual bill compartment is handy if you're traveling, and happen to be carrying two types of currency, or in my case, separating my singles from my other bills.

For the price, I'm really impressed with the quality of this wallet, and expect to get years of use from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Wallet, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Nautica Men's Milled Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
I was excited for this seeing only 5 star ratings, but I don't agree.

Pros:
It can hold a lot. It has 2 pockets for cash or whatever else, which allows you to separate cash, checks, coupons etc.
Its tall, my previous wallet couldn't hold checks without the top sticking out and getting really beat up. Not an issue w/ this one.
Metal emblem shouldn't be a cause of discomfort, its pretty small, and level w/ the leather surface.

Cons:
The leather feels pretty cheap, but it does have that nice leather smell.
This thing is fat! You wont be sitting on this comfortably if you put all your cards in this. It can be slimmed by taking out the inner leather ID holder.

Anyway, if your looking for a cheaper wallet, that can hold a lot, this one will work. Just make sure you have big pockets! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The "best billfold ever" according to my husband., December 18, 2010
This review is from: Nautica Men's Milled Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
Got this for my husband for Christmas last year, and he HAD to have a new one for Christmas this year. Would not accept any other billfold after having this one. Nautica is always good quality. Buy one for your guy, he will not be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with quality., October 19, 2014
The lining gave out within 2 months. I really expected better from this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality leather, affordable price., April 2, 2012
Another gift for my BF. He is in love with this wallet and chucked away his Armani Exchange wallet after he saw this one. Holds a lot of cards and is very lightweight. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!!!, April 21, 2011
I ordered this for my boo it was a just because gift just returning the favor to him and he was in need because his wallet had lost it's last leg lol!!! Anyway, he loved the wallet!! I had it gift wrapped so I saw it in person for the 1st time with him we both loved it!! Nice design and it has decent slimness and so many pockets which he really loved along with the fact that it was leather and inspired by Nautica! It came super quick thanks again Amazon!!!

(True Amazon Purchase)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking wallet, so-so capacity, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Nautica Men's Milled Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
Pros:

The wallet looks nice and has a decent internal layout. The quality of the materials is average for the price. Nothing terribly special, but not a cheap piece of crud either.

Cons:

I didn't find the capacity to be sufficient for all of my cards. While there are enough *slots*, loading them makes for a wallet that doesn't really want to fold close all that well. I addition, the ID flip fold is not fixed to the inside of the wallet, meaning it can (and does) want to drop out at inopportune times.

I can't speak to the long-term durability, as I decided to table this wallet in favor of a better made wallet with better capacity when folded (a Relic). The replacement wallet has an internally fixed ID holder which I find preferable to this Nautica design. Overall, this Nautica is "not bad" but nothing all that thrilling either. There are many choices, and you could probably do better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 19, 2011
This wallet feels like it's made of high quality materials. It is just the right size, though that's a personal taste. I really enjoy having two separate bill compartments, one of which I use for receipts, etc. only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wallet, but just a little big for me., July 30, 2013
Chuck (Pullman, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I am very particular when it comes to my wallet. In my opinion I have never owned a perfect wallet, but this one comes very close.

My perfect wallet is small enough to fit in my front pocket with my phone, has three slots on one side and a removable ID case with a hole in the center to make removing the ID from the ID case easier. This is all I am looking for in a wallet. I have found several, including this one, that have come very close.

Based on quality and design alone this wallet deserves the 5 stars I have given it. If given the opportunity I would deduct a half star because for me this wallet is 10-15% too big. If they removed the fourth card slot on the right side and shortened the wallet while removing the second large money slot this wallet in my opinion would be perfect and I would purchase 10 of them to last me the rest of my life. As it is now I hope this one lasts the next 3-5 years as it is quite acceptable.

Nautica Men's Milled Passcase Wallet