5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sexy watch
I LOVE this watch. The band feels great. The look is quite sharp. I would have a hard time wearing it when I work. too dressy. It looks better than the picture shows.
Published on September 10, 2011 by John Rapp

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch if it worked.
Published on December 7, 2011 by The New Mexican

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sexy watch, September 10, 2011
John Rapp (Mather, California, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nautica Men's N07578G Sport Ring Blue and Red Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, July 26, 2009
I find this watch quite good looking and well constructed. Love the color and details on the bezel. Shipping was fast and the price is just right. Very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ratio price/quality, August 5, 2012
That's my first nautica watch, nice design , beautiful color. Look very good , nice finish. Still didn't try it for swimming purpose but should be water resistance
Don't be surprised by the watch size: only 38 cm diameter , for me it doesn't matter but for big size wrist can be problematic
Highly recommend that item specially from amazon , very good price compared to the local stores , very good quality and material for that price range

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch if it worked., December 7, 2011
This is a nice looking watch. It would be good watch and great value if it worked. Mine lost about a minute a day. I went on a 10 vacation and when I came home it was off by almost 10 minutes. I reset the time think maybe I had not set it properly to begin with and once again it did the same thing, lost time. I also found the watch band small and I do not have a big wrist.

The bottom line, I returned the watch and Amazon refunded my money. Don't waste your money on this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red, not orange, February 17, 2010
Ben (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
The alternate color on this watch is red, not orange as displayed in the picture. It's still a nice-looking watch, especially for the price, but if you want blue and orange, look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Nautica Mens N07578G, July 6, 2010
the watch looks great. It arrived very quickly and works great. I am very happy with it. I was worried about the blue band and face looking to bright but every one likes it and so do I. Go ahead and buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Durable., May 2, 2014
Love it. I've been using it for half a year since I bought it. Durable, which is the most important! The design is great and comfortable as well! The face of the watch is not as big as it appears on the screen, so be careful about that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, April 15, 2011
Thhis is really nice watch. When my friends saw this product while wearing it, they were like "Very nice watch". I like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, easy to read., January 25, 2015
DAVID (brentwood, tn) - See all my reviews
Very picky about my watches. This is perfect size, and is lightweight. Easy to read. Very comfortable. Amazon had this on my front porch this morning(Sunday) at 8:30am. I am a prime member and will continue to do so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, September 2, 2013
Nice watch, not to expensive and looks really good if you have the jeans and t-shirt style.
Nothing too fancy but doesn't look cheap either.
Very satisfied with it...

Andre