Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2013
This is a perfect watch for me, It is comfortable to my wrist. And the number one thing i was impressed is the price.Its 50% cheaper here in Saudi Arabia. Thank You Amazon!
review image review image
on August 27, 2015
My husband loves this watch. In his career he goes back and forth between inside and outside all day. He is a boat salesman so we needed a watch that could withstand being wet and sweaty and this is perfect for that! The band is not effected at all when it gets wet or sweaty. He is very tough on stuff and this lasted him all summer. He recently fell and it caught on something and the clasp broke off, but it would have with any watch. We are planning on buying the same watch again to replace the one that broke.
on July 27, 2010
Excellent watch, nice 53mm blue dial, it looks better on the wrist than in the photos.
on January 18, 2016
hello!I received the watch but after 2 weeks of wear fell down the pointer arrow of the watch !!! What do you recommend I do?
review image review image
on August 31, 2014
It's a very beautiful looking watch but the band is a hard plastic and therefore not comfortable. They should have gone with a rubber band. I've only worn it around the house for a few hours but I am likely going to return the watch due to lack of comfort.
on September 3, 2015
Watch was never submerged or ever used while swimming yet moisture still found its way inside it after a day on the boat fishing and may have been just splashed with water. The 100m water resistant claim on the watch is a complete joke.
on January 9, 2016
This was my second of these watches. The rotating bezel can only be rotated using a pair of pliers, and after a short time, the stop watch function quit working as well. All I can say for this watch is that it is good looking - it keeps good time. Other than that, forget it.
on May 24, 2015
This is a big, heavy watch. I know the sizes are clearly given in the product description, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite this big and heavy. Took some getting used to. In the other hand, as it is waterproof, very easy to read, and very nice looking, it fits my requirements pretty well.
on December 28, 2013
My husband is so pitchy about his watches. I brought this as a gift for him and was really nervous because he loves Michael Kors watches. I couldn't afford a Michael Kors watch in a blue color but I came across this watch. It looks similar to the type of watches he wears so I brought it. He opened it and loved it! He now has another brand he loves and I now have another brand to buy him. Perfect watch!
on November 11, 2012
THIS IS THE BEST WATCH I'VE EVER OWNED!!! I'VE HAD IT FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND IT IS STILL TICKING!!! THIS WATCH HASN'T MISSED A BEAT. THIS WATCH IS VERY STYLISH AND GOES WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. IT STANDS OUT AND I'VE GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS FROM WEARING THIS WATCH THAT I HAVE SIMPLY LOST COUNT. EVERYONE LOVES THIS WATCH AND IT FOR ME WAS A GREAT PURCHASE. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS WATCH TO ABSOLUTELY ANYONE!!! OUTSTANDING WATCH!!!!