Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's N19509G NST Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 27, 2008
I bought this Nautica watch one year ago in September 2007. It was one of those purchases where you see and just know it is the right to buy.
So far I have not regret spending the money on this marvelous watch. It is BIG and HEAVY (I like big & heavy watches). I wear it very often (I have around 10 watches to choose from). I also often get comments from colleagues, friends or even strangers ("nice watch", "cool watch"). Since this brand is not known for watches in Europe, the watch draws interest.
The accuracy is good and so is the robustness so far. Scratches are small and rare on the glass, despite normal daily use.
So if you are interest in a big, and classy looking metal yachting style watch this one is definetly a worthwile consideration. I personally like the blue version better than the black one.
When you buy, be carefull to take the biggest one (the ..509), there are also models with smaler diameter available.
on March 24, 2009
I was looking for a watch that wasn't to flashy or costly. This watch fit the bill. I paid $135 for the watch with free shipping that was one of the selling points. I own many watches but this is now my favorite (even over my TAG). This watch feel and looks like a $500 dollar watch. The dail is nice and big the band is very sturdy. I also got the promo free watch box which was a nice touch it's not real wood as one reviewer already said. However, it is a nice box to store your watches in. Overall this is a very nice watch for the money and is a fine example of the quailty Nautica puts in it's watches. Sure you could get a watch with more function but not for this price.
on December 30, 2009
First impression of the watch was that it was very well made. One thing I wish was different was having the controls placed on the left side. This is a big watch so they will dig into the top of your hand if you are like me and wear it on the left hand. If you wear it on the right hand, this isn't an issue. After wearing it for a few days, I did not seem to have this issue and the watch became very comfortable. We'll see how long the battery lasts and if it holds up over the next few months.

You will have to unscrew the middle knob first before pulling on it to change the date or time. Don't go pulling on it and wonder why it won't come out.

Overall this is a great watch. It looks so much better than the pictures online. You will not be disappointed.

It took me over a year to find a watch and this was the one I decided on. I'm glad I did.

**Update 8/24/2012**

Battery is still ticking to this day. It's held up very well.
on October 7, 2012
This is the 2nd Nautica watch I own, it's almost identical to some of my Bulova watches. The keys on the right side are simple to use, adjusting date, time, stopwatch. I'm not completely comfortable yet purchasing a designer watch, but if it works & looks so well, why not buy it? My 1st Nautica is behaving perfectly after almost a year.

I love Bulova, but Nautica runs a very close second especially for the money! I should mention it's a very heavy, large face. Not for the mild & meek, a true 'sport' watch. Only negative is I expected more of a blue hue on the face, not quite so dark, almost black. But that's a minor complaint, considering all the positives. Nautica Men's N19509G NST Chronograph Watch
on July 9, 2015
Nice big watch. This is my second Nautica watch I've purchased. My first one was from Military Exchange (N19508G NST). I am very happy with this purchase. My other watch (N19508G NST) battery (Size 395) has just died out and replaced. My old Nautica watch went through harsh high humid/hot weather here in Bahrain. This watch can take the beating when I was working on my Fiber/AFN construction projects during the summer month. The mineral still have little scratch, but still get lots of compliment from people out here. Recommend this watch for work or play.
on December 21, 2009
This is a very well constructed watch and shows an unbelievably great quality considering its price.

Although the 'Nautica' brand is not well known for its watches, they have done a great job with the N19509G.

The only possible setback is its size - it is important to try it on before buying to be sure it is wearable. Not everyone can pull off wearing such a huge piece.

Overall, a great watch, the attention to detail is impressive and when you consider the price, there is no doubt this is a very good purchase.
on January 2, 2013
I loved this watch. Got it for myself 2 years ago. Recently can't find it and didn't hesitate to get online and purchase it again. Very sharp looking, love the blue. Great to have free returns if I find my "lost" one. I really like the larger face watches, especially on my larger hands. I'm 6'6".
on December 22, 2013
This is very good watch for the money, actually better than advertised. Have gotten lots of compliments when I wear it. The extra dials take awhile to get familiar with and read on the fly but don't really detract from the watch itself. My grandson got all A's on his report card so I told him he could use it for a month or so as an incentive to keep up the good work. Not sure of his review yet.
on January 13, 2012
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. He is extremely picky when it comes to watches and jewelry but he said I did good. He absolutely LOVES this watch. It's the perfect size for him (although some guys may think it's a little too big) and it has some good weight to it.
on September 25, 2010
When I received this watch in the mail, I was very surprised by its size and weight. It was much bigger and heavier than I was expecting. At the same time, I still liked it a lot.
For about a week, I contemplated sending it back. With some lingering doubt, I finally decided to keep it hoping that in time, it wouldn't seem so huge. I finally removed some links in the strap so as to fit my wrist and within a couple of days of wearing it, the watch felt quite normal. In fact, my old watch now seemed small.

This is a very fashionable, professional looking watch that compares, in looks at least, to far more expensive watches. So far, I am very pleased with this purchase and hope that in 5 or 10 years time, I can say that I'm as happy about how the watch performs as I am about how it looks. Of course, only time will tell.