Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 2, 2013
Although the watch is little on the heavy side, but I like it becuase it looks elegent with suit as well as full sleve white shirt. I have got quite a few complements already. The users would probably get used to with its weight within couple of weeks. The finishing of the watch is very smooth. Water resistance upto 100m.
on April 16, 2013
Companies are amiss to sell something like this without providing a range of sizing. My wrists would be rated as XL at 9" around. A simple size disclosure would prevent unneccessary returns.
pity...looked like a nice watch with a little flare with colors.
on June 17, 2013
I needed a good 2-tone watch which this is. Be ready for big and heavy. I like the face because it is a darker blue than picture shows and gold markers are nice. A little too thick and band could be thicker.
on February 18, 2013
Good quality watch. The band works well and the clasp is well designed. It is a very comfortable watch to wear. I wear mine all day an, sometimes forget I'm wearing it.
on January 30, 2013
This is a gereat watch that I get compliments on all the time. It keeps great time, after I learned to set it. I would recommend this for a nice good looking watch.
on March 5, 2015
Looked nice online. Ugly when I received it. I never wear it. That'll teach me to order any more watches online. There are plenty of choices in airport Duty-Free stores and shopping malls.
on April 18, 2013
was purchased as a gift - the receiver loved it and is enjoying the watch - the quality is excellent for the purchase price
on August 30, 2013
This Watch is really beautiful and good quality. I used it as a gift for my nephew and he feels really happy with.
on July 14, 2013
Difficult to read time. Must rotate watch in order to tell time. Has good feel and weight. Otherwise nice watch.
on March 29, 2015