Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's Relaxed-Fit Jean
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2015
I have been a Levi's man the past 40 years but lately the quality has been lacking.. I needed a new pair of jeans and I decided to give Nautica a try. The price point isn't much higher than Levi's but there is no comparison in quality. These Nautica jeans are made with heavy, quality material, stylish and built to last! I have found my new go to brand for jeans!
on December 28, 2013
These jeans are a little smaller than I expected, but it is the first time I've bought this brand. Even when buy the same measurements, different brands may not fit they way you expect.
on July 29, 2015
I love the weight and feel of these pants. A little long. So I ordered a pair of 38-30"s the same day. I'll compare them and decide which ones to return or maybe keep them both and cuff the longer ones. They will look good either way depending on the shoes I wear.
on December 8, 2014
I've had these pants for a few months. I wear them ~2 days per week and wash them every other week. See the photo - denim looks terrible. I will not be buying another pair of these. Too bad....they actually fit nicely.
review image
on February 10, 2016
I'm an old Levi guy but they have come up with so many wear types I gave up after trying on jeans for 20 minutes and still not finding old style wear jeans. These Nautica jeans fit as they should, around my waist not to high and not too low.
on June 24, 2015
Love, love, love these jeans and the wife compliments me every time she sees them. This was my first foray into purchases jeans online and I read through the reviews of numerous brands and kept coming back to the positive reviews Nautica received. It was the right move and they have not disappointed. Color is true to the pictures! Will definitely be expanding my wardrobe.
on May 5, 2015
This is my second pair of Nautica jeans, but only the first pair that I ordered on purpose, the first pair was ordered by "mistake". Long story short: I thought I had purchased Hilfiger jeans, when Nautica brand arrived I decided to try them on before returning. They fit so well and looked great so I kept them and they have become my favorite jeans. This pair is the same "cut", different color.
on December 28, 2014
Hubby isn't a "dress jean" kinda guy, but he said these fit him good and I think they look nice on him. The relaxed fit I think is the key for him. He isn't a "tight jean" kinda guy, so these fit comfortably while still giving him a more "dressed" look. came on time and as expected!
on July 16, 2015
Very good look and perfect fit. A little more room in the butt if you are more active. They are a relaxed fit.

I liked them so much, I ordered another pair in a lighter color denim
on April 28, 2016
waist size as expected; fit around ankles narrower than expected...not skinny jean fit but not boot cut either. would buy again but about an inch shorter than I normally wear.