Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 32|Color: Black/brown|Change

on June 14, 2011
I wear this belt a lot and it still looks like new. Two problems: The buckle is so heavy and the belt so slick that it falls out of my belt loops and shoots to the floor as soon as unbuckled (a real pain to remember when going to a public bathroom and you don't want your belt in the toilet!) The other thing is that the reversible side (brown) isn't really usable because the tag and impressions (made in, brand, size, etc) in the brown side are right in front and blaringly obvious.
on February 6, 2013
There are two things I dislike about each of these belts (I purchased two, one each at different times; I purchased the second one before I had received the first one, otherwise I would not have purchased the second one.) First, they are advertised as being 1" wide; they are actually 1-1/4" wide, 25% wider than advertised. Second, they are advertised as reversible, brown or black. In reality, the colors are so near the same that it's difficult to distinguish the difference, even in bright light. Quality-wise, they are fine.
on May 30, 2013
The first belt I bought on Amazon, the leather began to separate from the buckle after a month or two. But I contacted Nautica, and they sent me a new one for free, and that belt has been perfect. Very clean design, reversible works well.
on October 19, 2012
I bought this belt with the idea that it would be used roughly half the days in the year for hours at a time and so far, it's been great. I bought the 32 size and the fit could not have been better, third to last hole, comfortably.The belt buckle is not heavy at all in my opinion, in fact it weighs less than my old one. The reversible mechanism is perfectly fine. The black side looks good, adaquatly glossy and that typical shade of black. The brown side may be the only shortcoming because the brown color is a bit darker than I would've hoped, more of a refined dark than a light shade. The brown side was really critical because I wear brown leather shoes much more often but, I think I can still use it. I will update this review if the quality of this belt goes down quickly in response to some of the other reviews but otherwise must buy four star Nautical belt.
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this belt for use on the few occasions where I need a proper dress belt. I don't wear it daily. I've worn it to a couple occasions so far and been quite satisfied. The logo and size are imprinted on the brown side of the belt, but that is easily covered by the tail if you've purchased the right size.
on November 30, 2010
I bought the 36" size for my husband and it was perfect! It's great for every day wear. It's 1 1/4 inches wide so it fits most pants. I guess it would be considered a dress belt but it's not too dressy. Goes well with khakis, jeans, slacks. The buckle feels heavy, like it's good quality. I would recommend this to any of my guy friends.
on May 16, 2014
Nice belt, but the "brown" is so dark, it's almost indistinguishable from the black side. However, the belt itself is well constructed and should last.
on April 26, 2014
Belt is made in a way that the leather sides tend to separate after a time. How long this belt will last is yet to be determined. Otherwise a good looking and truly reversible belt. I think that it is somewhat overpriced but not badly.
on September 11, 2012
This reversible belt is like two belts in one... brown on one side and black on the other. The leather is of nice quality and the stitching is very even. It's basic style makes it more versatile.

PROS:
- Nice leather
- Classic simple design
- Good stitching
- Affordable

CONS:
- none
on October 29, 2014
It really is a product of very good quality , the materials used are pretty good reason why I have no hesitation in recom provider as well as Amazon to purchase the product , the entire process was very good, from the delivery to the reception and use of the item

See 1 answered question