Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2012
I had a pair of old, comfortable lounge pants. They had been broken in over years, the cotton was incredibly soft, and they were just the way I liked them.

Then, one day, the fabric became so worn that the pants tore. And I mended them. And then tore again.

It was a sad day.

Although I've tried to replace them with a number of different brands, these are the best I've found. The fabric is a little thicker and stiffer than I'd like, the stripes a little too bold.

But overall, they fit comfortably and loosely. They don't get to warm, they're great for sleeping in, I like the pockets and the drawstring, and they're perfect for lounging around the house or reading the paper on a Sunday morning.
on January 23, 2013
I wear 36x34 pants and the large fits great. I really like the color. It is just what I wanted.
on September 9, 2012
Loved the material. Very comfortable and worth the expensive price tag. Loving my new pair especially after the wash. I will be buying more. The fit as other users describe seems a size larger but very comfortable overall. I am not giving it a 5 star for not staying true to advertised size.
on April 11, 2014
Not tall. I bought the large. 31" inseam before washing. I wear 36" jeans and need pajamas to be at least 34" after washing.
If you wear 36" jeans, the only suitable pajama I have found so far is the "Jockey Men's Sleepwear Tall Woven Sleep Pant":
on December 4, 2012
Nice pants. Not very thick material, so they're perfect for warmer nights. Slightly baggy. I like that there are pockets.
on October 16, 2013
Got these as a gift for my boyfriend. Not too warm, light material. He has long legs and the pants are long enough.
on October 13, 2015
I wore these for years as my pajama pants and found them very comfortable for both sleep and Saturday morning coffee at home. The thin fabric has finally worn through in a couple of key places like the knees and buttocks, but 2+ years with thin fabric is doing very well in my book! I'll be order a replacement pair.
on February 14, 2014
I purchased these PJ pants for my husband. He is pretty picky about PJ pants as he does not like to overheat in bed. He absolutely LOVES these. I had also purchased Calvin Klein woven pants and they pale in comparison as far as he is concerned. They are thin and airy, very soft and they get softer when you wash them. He finds them incredibly comfortable and are downright his favorite PJ pants and lounge around the house pants. He is an XL and the size is perfect and even a little more roomy and loose for him, which is what he would expect from these types of pants. 100% awesome pants as far as he is concerned.
on January 2, 2013
Unfortunately these Nautica pants wrinkle terribly when washed. They are very light weight and the seams are not sown very well. Will stick with the Croft & Burrows brand at Kohl's. They wear better are sewn more strongly and do not wrinkle like crepe paper.
on September 26, 2015
I bought a similar pajama bottom in Canada a few years ago. It had a back pocket as well as side pockets, and was cut smaller--which fit me very well. This one fits large and doesn't have a back pocket. The fabric is the same, good quality cotton. I ordered two pairs from Amazon thinking it was the same as the one I had, but I don't regret the decision.