Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's N07578G Sport Ring Blue and Red Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 10, 2011
I LOVE this watch. The band feels great. The look is quite sharp. I would have a hard time wearing it when I work. too dressy. It looks better than the picture shows.
on July 26, 2009
I find this watch quite good looking and well constructed. Love the color and details on the bezel. Shipping was fast and the price is just right. Very satisfied!
on December 7, 2011
This is a nice looking watch. It would be good watch and great value if it worked. Mine lost about a minute a day. I went on a 10 vacation and when I came home it was off by almost 10 minutes. I reset the time think maybe I had not set it properly to begin with and once again it did the same thing, lost time. I also found the watch band small and I do not have a big wrist.

The bottom line, I returned the watch and Amazon refunded my money. Don't waste your money on this watch.
on August 5, 2012
That's my first nautica watch, nice design , beautiful color. Look very good , nice finish. Still didn't try it for swimming purpose but should be water resistance
Don't be surprised by the watch size: only 38 cm diameter , for me it doesn't matter but for big size wrist can be problematic
Highly recommend that item specially from amazon , very good price compared to the local stores , very good quality and material for that price range
on February 17, 2010
The alternate color on this watch is red, not orange as displayed in the picture. It's still a nice-looking watch, especially for the price, but if you want blue and orange, look elsewhere.
on July 9, 2016
Love the watch. Picked it up on a flash sale for 50% off the going rate now, but its well worth the price tag that you're seeing now. The watch looks and feels great and appears very durable. If you're a man with larger wrists, you may want to look elsewhere. The warranty alone is iron clad. It covers you from defects for 5 years without having to kick in anything towards it short of a money order to offset shipping. I anticipate that I will get lots of milage on this watch.Would have been nice if it had indiglo but I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for something stylish but not wanting to break the bank.
on July 1, 2014
Wonderful product. Very good looking, comfortable. Several features without complicated direction. I bought this for my twelve year old that needs to pay attention to the clock for changing tides, where water is everywhere and cell phones don't cut it. It's water resistant and you can see it in the sun.
on May 17, 2012
I purchased this watch at christmas time and liked the color blue for the face and band of the watch. I have now worn this watch for 5 months and really like it. The nautica watch is made by timex and is of excellent quality for the price. It is a normal size watch ( not as big as other brands for men) and fits around my wist perfectly. It is great watch for both dress and play plus keeps great time.
on September 14, 2014
Great watch, perfect size if you have small hands and wrist. I like the rubber wrist band, I have a boat in a marina and am in and out of the water. The only downer I'd the illuminated hands are weak.
on June 19, 2013
Really pleased with the watch and shipping speed, less pleased with the shipping costs (to Israel) that included AUTOMATICALLY a $20 custom fees although no tax is expected in Israel for items cheaper than $100. There was no option to remove this extra fee. Such an option should be made available

The watch looks good, the band is a little short although my wrist is relatively narrow. Not recommended for large wrists.
The plastic rings that keep the extralength of band closed are continuously sliding down along the band, thus releasing the extra band.