5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!
I got this watch for my wife, the quality is outstanding not mentioning the price $67.00, excellent casual watch for every ocassion, I expect it to be a little bigger... but it's OK...
Published on March 2, 2011 by Xperto

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, but some hand alignment issues
I find this to be a beautiful watch. The cream dial and stitched, brown leather band give it a vintage look. I particularly like the contrast between the silver numerals and the black dial markings. This is a very classy looking watch -- even better in person than in the pictures.

Published 19 months ago by Gary Kinsman

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, but some hand alignment issues, August 9, 2013
Gary Kinsman (Simi Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nautica Men's N09560G BFD 101 Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band (Watch)

The construction quality seems very good. The brushed metal case looks very nice. The screw down crown and screw on back are good features that many watches at this price don't have. The watch is solid, but not excessively heavy or thick.

My problem with the watch is hand misalignment, at least with the two samples that I tried. The first sample had a second hand that ticked exactly between the dial markings, and the hour hand was fast at certain times of the day. The second hand alignment on the second sample was acceptable, but the hour hand alignment was worse. For example, at 9 PM, the hour hand pointed well past the 9 marker on the dial. At six minutes to 9 PM, the hour hand pointed to the 9 marker. The error was similar at 6 AM, but was somewhat smaller at other times. I suspect a non-centered gear might be the problem.

If hand misalignment doesn't bother you, or if you happen to get a sample with good hand alignment, I highly recommend this watch, especially for the low price. Significant hand misalignment does bother me, so I sent both samples back. To me, an hour hand misaligned by one or two minutes is OK, but six minutes is a bit much and is quite noticeable.

Note that there are two versions of this watch. Version 1, which I received, has shorter and narrower hour/minute hands, a small circle on the back end of the second hand, and a larger numeral in the date window. Version 2 has longer and wider hour/minute hands, an arrow tip on the second hand, and a smaller numeral in the date window. As I type this, the main picture on Amazon shows Version 1, while the size measurement picture shows Version 2. Both versions look nice, but to me Version 1 looks a bit more retro, which I prefer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, March 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars More than satisfied., August 21, 2013
dzeetz (Tucson, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch through Amazon some months ago and it has become one of my favorites. I very much like the casual look, yet it is clearly a quality piece for the price. It keeps very good time for me, gaining maybe two seconds a month. The band has held up with no problems with the stitching or finish. The crystal seems tough enough, as I have yet so see any blemishes. I own and wear about 17 watches, (none are high-end), and this one gets more than its share of appearances in the rotation. It draws compliments as well, though I didn't buy it for that. I have only one minor quibble: the luminescence on the hands is feeble. Only the hands have the material - there are no glowing markings for the hours. This is not the watch you need for checking the time in darkness. Still, if I lost or broke it, I would replace it with the exact same model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nautica Men's N09560G, May 5, 2012
truth, is that not much has to say, since all we know that the clocks nautical are very good and although this is a simple and economic model, it does not stop having quality and it is very I practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nautica, October 6, 2012
Excelente producto. Llegó en tiempo y le encantó a mi cuñado. Esta de muy buena calidad y fashion. Me voy a.comprar uno para mi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a ghift., October 21, 2012
Nautica Men"s watch = Good quality for right price. Nice brown leather strap with cream dial
luminous hands. I recomend this items.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, March 3, 2013
It's a very good watch.
the dial is simple and perfect.
like the leather strap.
it's a little different to change your time
read instructions about how to change time or date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, May 9, 2013
I saw the watch at a department store and really liked the big oversize look. Found the same watch on Amazon and ordered it right away. It is now my favorite watch. Keeps great time and has a beautiful look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 26, 2013
I absolutely loved this watch. I saved so much money by getting it off of Amazon.com. The watch looks even better in person than in this picture. It is a bigger face then I think my BF is comfortable with BUT it is still so beautiful. I am very happy with this product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Natica watch, January 24, 2013
This is my 1st Nautica watch, I really like it face size is just right was looking for a white dial watch with tan leather strap looks awesome feel awesome smart looking watch