5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Perfect
Published 2 months ago by Cristian Camilo Valdelamar Ren...

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
HAS A BROKEN PIECE!!!
Published 2 months ago by Yessika M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Nautica Men's N09607G South Beach Jelly NSR - 100 Watch (Watch)
Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, love, love my new watch!!! So many compliments on it!!, March 2, 2013
When I first set eyes on this watch it really did make me think of South FL (Miami/FL Keys). It make me think of being back home. The only thing I was worried about was if it was going to fit my wrist. I have a small wrist, but it fits with 2 holes remaining to go even smaller. I have to tell you that I LOVE THIS WATCH!! :-) It really does scream eye candy. I have gotten so many compliments from everyone I see. They always say "Oh! I love your watch"! Then they ask me where I got it, etc. A little it heavy but makes up in durability. At first, I bought it as a work watch, but I now find myself wearing it everywhere! The only thing I wish it had was the date :-( No back light, just an indiglo dial. Its great design & durability make up for it. I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 21, 2013
My girlfriend love it, so perfect, her favorite color, she won't take away. Great price (offer) 100% recommended. . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 30, 2014