Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 15, 2013
The watch is just the correct size even for a small wrist! Looks good and recommend it! I liked the blue strap but not the white one!
on June 15, 2012
A good sports watch and elegant at once!
its price is also very good!
People will admire your watch!
I recommend buying it.
on January 11, 2016
The product offered is not what I get. Is not the same box, "the two resin bands in blue and white with contrast stitching and buckle closures" is not included. Just the blue watch, so I am dissapointed, was a gift and was not complete. If You see the other feedbacks with pictures, they have a different box, including the other resin band, so, Why mine is different?
review image
on March 8, 2014
I received the watch yesterday and find it really cool... Few things worth noting -

1. The watch looks elegant due to the color combination of blue and yellow.
2. It is not too big/nor too small which is a blessing for people with medium to small wrist size.
3. The outer ring rotates and can be adjusted
4. Comes with a spare white band which is a good add-on in case you want to change the band
on May 30, 2013
Received the watch and noticed it was packaged safely. The watch is beautiful and fits perfectly on my wrist. I'd recommend this watch for people with small wrists. The dial is a perfect size for me; not too gawdy and not too tiny. Not sure how it would look on a bigger wrist though. Colors are very vibrant and it looks great.
on August 23, 2013
It is Nautica....all is said. This watch looks just beautiful. I purchased it for my husband, but I think I could put it on too...No regret, no complaint, no problems.
on January 17, 2012
I just got this watch, it definitely looks better than the picture shows. It comes with an additional white strap and a tool to change it. Haven't tried it in white though. I love the blue/yellow combination, it's very noticeable when you're wearing a casual blue shirt

Being quartz, its pretty accurate, and it has calendar and weekday.

Also, this is a relatively small watch (39mm diameter), even though it looks kinda bulky. That's fine for me as i have small wrists.
on January 15, 2016
This was a gift for my teenage son. I own many Nautica watches, which he admires. This is his first. He's wearing it everyday, and loves it. The blue color is great, and the silicone band is comfortable. It fits his wrist perfectly, and the watch is not too big. Nice that it comes with the white band, but that the dial is blue, so good contrast. As always, Nautica delivers.
on October 14, 2015
I really like this watch,I like the blue color,the band and the quality. I've been wearing it since the day it arrived and I must say the battery is still running and the watch hasn't missed a minute keeping time. I was so impressed with this time piece that I purchased the same model with the orange band.
on May 25, 2013
Looks good, feels good on the wrist. I wanted a watch to use while diving but I
Don't think this is a good choice. It's more of an every day wear around town watch.
It's a little hard to read, let alone set those 3 little dials.