4.0 out of 5 stars Flawed Item
Published on January 13, 2008 by A. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING IMPOSSIBLE TO READ
The analog functions of day & date are impossible to read. Much to small. The metal band although attractive requires, I believe, a jeweler's expertise to adjust. I ended up giving the watch away and buying a Timex digital that although not as attractive as the Nautica I can easily dertermine the time, day & date.
Published on May 2, 2011 by James Berg

4.0 out of 5 stars Flawed Item, January 13, 2008
This review is from: Nautica Men's N10061 Stainless Steel Round Multi-Function Watch (Watch)
We were very happy with the condition and style of the watch, but when we received it, we noticed the seconds on the outer ring of the band (the "05, 15, 25...55) were in the wrong places. To the right of where noon is, it started with 55 and we were not able to turn the dial to correct it. I'm guessing this is just a flawed item and we are considering returning it to a Nautica manufacturer here. Otherwise, the watch was in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design, March 30, 2014
Nautica is a great brand. This watch has a beautiful design and is very comfortable to wear. I have several of these watches that I wear for different occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME WATCH, December 23, 2011
I got this watch for my husband for Christmas, and I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!! It looks so amazing, and it's very easy to read :) Love it

Lo amo, lo amo,
Can't wait for my love to open it, I know he'll love it.... The package came on perfect time for Christmas :)

2.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING IMPOSSIBLE TO READ, May 2, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Color and feel!, February 18, 2011
EricM92 (California, USA) - See all my reviews
The real color of the watch is darker than the image shows. Good price too and very nice when wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Now That's Just Classy, May 24, 2011
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my younger brother. After years of beating digital watches to death, I told him it was time he owned something that he could wear with a jacket and tie.

The classic metal and blue face make it a match for almost any outfit and situation. The smaller dials for the date make it functional enough for him to take to work as well. The only thing that prevented him from wearing it immediately was sizing the metal link band. The links used some sort of screws and we left the sizing to the local jeweler, who in a matter of moments, rendered it the right size for his wrist. FYI he has a slightly smaller than normal wrist. For the average person, this watch will be perfect right out of the box.

Its quiet, its durable, its accurate, and its styling is timeless. Combined with being waterproof, I'll be surprised if he ever takes it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versitile watch, April 6, 2011
I don't buy many watches because I feel they have become ridiculous over priced, but I would have no problem paying the list price for this watch. It is very heavy and sturdy, yet unlike most of the watches on the market today...it isn't the size of a sundial. This watch will look good on anyone who's wrist size is not on one extreme or the other. This styling of this watch makes it well suited for use as a dress watch and for casual attire. The only times I wouldn't really wear this watch is if I'm wearing a t-shirt, boots, or in any type of "sporting" situation. This watch looks great with anything from a suite to a polo shirt w/jeans. I really like the clasp on this watch too. You have to squeeze this sides (very little pressure) in order to release it, so there are no worries about it just popping open if you catch your wrist on something. The day, date, and 24 hr dial are all very easy to read. Though I find the 24 hr dial to be useless. I would much rather have that dial used for GMT. With only one very minor complaint I feel this watch is a can't miss, especially at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this watch, June 16, 2014
It is a good looking watch. It keeps good time. I like the feel on my wrist. The print on the function dails are hard for me to read as the writing is small and my eyes are old

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch at Great Price..., May 30, 2014
Would have been 5 stars if the bezel rotated but other than that it is a great everyday use watch. Very easy to remove links and adjust. Clasp works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars classic, May 9, 2014
this watch looks classic while wearing but as another customer said its heavy and the strap is bigger for an average person. other than that seems to me like a good purchase but time will tell whether it can last,