5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!
I bought this watch over a year ago for my husband. It's sylish, well constructed and durable. It's held up much better then his Seiko!
Published on November 28, 2007 by Jennifer E. Houtz

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible craftsmanship. Save your money.
The watch broke after three days of wearing it. A metal pin fell out of the watch clasp while I was wearing it to work meaning that the watch was completely unwearable and useless. It would no longer stay closed on my wrist.

Total waste of money.
Published 12 days ago by Zachary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, November 28, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for a good price, February 2, 2010
This review is from: Nautica Men's N10074 Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch with Link Bracelet (Watch)
Very nice watch, I bought it for my father as a Xmas present, he loved it! The watch is heavy and it looks really well, the picture doesn't make it a favor, it looks much nicer than the picture.

Really nice watch for the price paid, this is a very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks., May 17, 2013
I am wearing this right now while typing this review. I purchased this watch over 5 years ago and it still looks, works and feels great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nak, VA, July 6, 2012
ITS A NICE WATCH !! I really liked it. Awesome for the price and fits perfectly on small/average wrist size.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife's gift, December 13, 2011
Received this as a gift from my wife. Nice looking watch and looks more expensive than its original price. People cannot stop staring at my wrist...simply so attractive!

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, August 28, 2013
very nice looking classy watch. bought it for my older brother who is fifty five matches an older cleaner looking man. me being thirty five a bit more flash here. would go for the light blue face. all in all very nice watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, April 11, 2013
nice watch, full metal, no worries about a broken strap, not too big and not too small, perfect size for me
can wear it with casual or elegant clothes
could improve with florescent marks

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks stylish, May 10, 2013
Watch looks stylish. It is Good for the price. It was little loose for my hand, so. Had to go and take 2 links off.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch and so did my fiancé, July 13, 2014
I love the watch and so did my fiancé. He was so upset that it was stolen from his home. Was his favorite watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014