5.0 out of 5 stars Watch for the Hubby
Great replacement watch for him. He loves it. I love it. Not too fancy, not too ghetto. Overall happy customers.
Published 5 months ago by steve

2.0 out of 5 stars My first Nautica watch
I chose and bought this watch from Amazon.com is because it looked so good (I think this is one of the big problems on-line shopping, you can only see it but can not try it until the item is delivered to you) and the price is right. After it was delivered and I tried, all the problems showed;
1st, the band is so loose and almost impossible to adjust. In the user's...
Published 8 months ago by A A Young

2.0 out of 5 stars My first Nautica watch, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Men's N11605G Classic Analog Multi-Function Dive Watch (Watch)
1st, the band is so loose and almost impossible to adjust. In the user's manual (if we can call it is a manual), there is "Band Adjustment", I read it carefully but no help at all. I wonder do I have to go a watch shop ask an expert to do it for me with maybe $10 fee.
2nd, the User's manual. I never see any User's manual as user-unfriendly as this one. I can not find the model number (it should be the most important reference) of the watch from anywhere of the manual. Ended up I have to check page by page until page13, from a picture on the bottom of the page, which looks like my watch, I guess it is something related to my watch. Under the picture, there is something as "6P29", I really don't know what it refer to. Anyway, since it is for "to set the day", which I do need to "set the day". The manual said; "Pull crown to "C" position", this is the first step, but my watch crown can only pull to B position. I didn't want to use force or tool, it could damage the new watch. Until today, my watch carries the wrong date.
3rd, the watch is very hard to see the time under the daylight (not in the room), I think it is due to the design. I am an 72-year old man, so this design is an old-user-unfriendly, I would figure this problem out at once if it is not online shopping.

I have written an email to Nautica from their website 5 days ago, asking their help, but they had no response at all, I should say this is a very customer unfriendly company. Since this sell is from Amazon.com, I wonder Amazon.com can do any help or I just have to return it back to Amazon.com. If I do return it, should I pay the S&H?

My recommendation to any future buyer of Nautica watch; Be sure you check the watch you like in any watch store, then order it on Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch for the Hubby, March 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid - very masculine, July 20, 2014
It is a good sign when your husband is still wearing it after giving it to him a while ago. For some reason my husband goes through watches so quickly. They either break, lose the battery or just show signs of wear and tear. Not this one. I am very happy he still loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch!, December 12, 2013
My husband loves this watch. He needed a new "everyday" watch and this one is perfect. It's also great for a dressy occassion. The price was awesome too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, August 15, 2014
Bryant Lam (Federal way,WA,USA) - See all my reviews
Pictures were misleading, they made the watch look big on the wrist but truth is that it is only a little bigger than the standard size watch. Watch came earlier than I thought. Has a nice weight. The box that it came was a bit heavy. Feels good on wrist. Has time and date. Couldn't figure out what the other little circle was. Water resistant 50 meters. Japan movement. I am happy with this buy. Not bad for $ 50.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, May 2, 2014
This is a fantastic watch. I absolutely love it. The only con to this watch is that it is very large. If you have small wrists like me then you will need some precision instruments the adjust it. The good thing is that this watch adjusts to a very small size so it should fit just about anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 27, 2014
I choose this gift because I was looking for a special gift for my love.i really like the material and the finish,size is great.it can be worn to any occasion, my only problem is that the length of the band is too long,i wasn't so keen on the size when I was choosing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent buy, April 21, 2014
This is a good looking watch. Suitable for casual or work use. It is solid and keeps time accurately. The best part is the price which is less than half what you see in brick and mortar stores. I am pleased with this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge box, April 11, 2014
I was surprised that the watch weighed 2 pounds!!! Apparently the box weighs about 1.5 pounds. It is a nice box, don't get me wrong, but you might not need it after you take the watch out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014