5.0 out of 5 stars i likee it very much
nice watch a Little short the band but it not a problema i like it and i use it every time
Published 19 months ago by nat

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT EVEN WATER RESISTANT WHILE PADDLING IN A POOL!
Published 12 months ago by E. Cuyar Juan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT EVEN WATER RESISTANT WHILE PADDLING IN A POOL!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Men's N12627G NST 07 "Flags" Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The inside of the bezel crystal fogged after wearing the watch in a 4ft pool! (twice!). The first indication something was amiss was the fact that if you see the image here, and check it's water resistance depth, it states: 100 Meters, and the one I got stated 50Meter (165 feet). I said: "no big deal, I'm not a diver, and the deepest I've plunged is about 10 to 15 feet, I wanted to wear it at the beach and pools".

So far so good...

Then came the very first time I put it underwater, it was at a 4 ft deep family pool and I was not even swimming, just paddling and chatting with friends, and it wasn't more than an hour. Right there and then I noticed the crystal had fogged. I figured it was a defective one, so I called Timex (they are the ones who service this brand) and a rep courteously advised me to send it back, with an $8 check (for S&H) and I got another one sent via UPS.

Ok so far...

So I took the SECOND one to another pool, again, I did not dive nor did anything extra ordinary and lo and behold the crystal fogged, again! So I called Timex a second time, and they agreed to send me yet another one but, not that I am the usual pessimistic self, but I'll bet anything the third time's NOT gonna be a charm, rather definitive proof that this specific Nautica watch, is a piece of crap, and by no means worth the $125 I paid, about a year ago.

Conclusion, if you want a watch to wear and show, but not take into the even shallowest of waters, waste less money than I did and buy it. Otherwise, stay clear of this particular model. I hope I save someone some money, happy holidays!

1.0 out of 5 stars Moisture inside, August 17, 2013
I bought this watch in june and only two ago I set the date and time and went for a swin. After the first dive, the lens became moisturized. How can I have a replacement? or a refund?

5.0 out of 5 stars i likee it very much, May 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, June 18, 2014
Great casual watch, love this navy bracelet with these nautical flags. I always have a great experience with Nautica Watches

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but..., June 6, 2014
John (Burke, VA) - See all my reviews
Judging by the tag that was affixed to the watch it appears that the crown should screw out to set the watch and screw back down when done with settings. However, push and turn as I might the crown does not screw down. Should it, or do I have a defective watch?

Otherwise, I love the look of the watch, it fits well, and unlike some other reviewers I have no problem seeing the time, day, or date. I would give this five stars if not for the question regarding the crown - can anyone help on this?

3.0 out of 5 stars Sporty watch, difficult to see the time., June 1, 2013
on the bezel, everything is rather white, so difficult to see the time, the wrist band is good and the watch is sporty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, June 18, 2014
It is worth buying from abroad and I enjoy wearing it, though it take few more days to deliver it to me and it was well waited. Good sealed PAC and inside all are original .
Cons: it says one year warranty for non USA buyer, for USA resident purchase have 5 year. It isn't fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Watch!, July 12, 2014
Nice, clean, blue and white, warm weather colors. It is different than the watches that most people wear, and as such, it catches the eye of many people. I received numerous compliments on it and also find it comfortable to wear. I am very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 14, 2014
Much too busy for an old man like me. Thanks for taking it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nautical watch, June 2, 2014
Great watch. Just as advertised This is my second Nautica in six months and I plan to purchase more in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›