Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's N12633G NAC 102 Date Box Set Classic Analog Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 13, 2014
I've always loved the Nautica brand and had been looking at their watches on Amazon so I assume that's why I got the email that this was on sale for around $25...significant savings over the list price of $125 (and the tag said it when I got it). I have small wrists so need watches in the low 40mm diameter range...this one is about as big as I can wear, but it does look good. I like the the rubber band...looks good and functional. The only problem I have on this early review is the weight. It is heavy. The case is thicker than I'm used to I think and it makes a difference. Don't get me wrong, I'll still wear it, but it's just something to keep in mind...if you think you have a problem with heavy weight on your wrist...think twice about this one.
on December 1, 2014
The watch is nice in every way but the placement of the date - it is over the "4" spot and reads at an angle. It is best viewed when wearing on the left wrist. I am left-handed and wear my watches on my right wrist and at a glance it can appear upside down and hard to read.
on January 11, 2014
I like the looks and simplicity of this watch, it does what I bought it for "tells time accurately" while being simple to set and appealing to look at.
on November 30, 2014
This is a great watch. Simple dial. Nice band. My first nautica.

The dial has a rich deep blue hue.

Worth much more than the $30 spent.
on July 25, 2014
Nice watch, and perfect for sports with the silicone band. Good value!
on November 8, 2014
I got this watch on sale and it has been great! I really like how the band feels around my wrist a lot better than some of my other watches that have cost more.
on November 4, 2014
Great looking watch. The blue band is a darker navy blue than it appears in the picture but I still like it. I'm not sure about changing the bands but I might.
on July 31, 2015
Nice watch, a little anoying the way that you change the straps, but other than that its ok!
on January 6, 2015
Body is thicker than I expected.
Nice watch for value.
on January 19, 2015
Enjoying it. I like simplicity. This watch is that!

See 1 answered question