Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2013
I got a really good deal, and plan on giving it to my husband for his birthday later this month. For him, I think the straps will be easy to keep clean (and not get smelly like some of his Timex watches have in the past, LOL). Love the two color options - but not sure how he'll feel about the brighter of the two colors. He may never change out the blue one!
on January 21, 2015
Nice watch! The band is a bit thin and flimsy, but the face is solid and seems to be well made. I like the fact that the there are two bands included in the packaging, and a tool to easily change the band (which is very simple to do). Kudos to Amazon for offering this watch for such a good price. I shopped around for a bit, and most other sites had this watch for about twice what Amazon charged me.
All in all- despite the weak band- it's a nice watch and will be good for the summer. I will wear it when I'm drinking PBR at the local bars and trying to pick up some chicks while listening to Skynard!
on August 4, 2014
Two words "QUALITY BUILT"
Steel feels like it was hand made and hand polished, and you can feel the quality. Add a super soft silicone band (actually two, as there is a second there) and you got yourself an amazing watch.
(Note while true to size, In the pics it looks a bit "bigger," if size is important for you)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2013
No problems with the watch thus far, it's heavier than expected, the 42mm size is about my limit for diameter. The "fake" bezel is a curiosity why bother? It would have been better to make it functional. It does list the bezel as "stationary" in the specs. Overall the watch is OK, I like the soft rubber band, would I purchase it again ? maybe...
on March 8, 2015
First of all I'm a watch collector. I'm madly addicted to Invicta watches, have several of them but variety is the great spice of life. This watch is solid n beautifully made. I was skeptical at first about purchasing it as I read negative reviews concerning this watch but believe me it's far from that. This watch build is fantastic. It portrays quality anytime any day and I have the feeling it's going to last a pretty long time. The rubber straps have a good quality feel, With d extra strap it's just perfect. It's absolutely a great buy.
on June 12, 2013
This is a solid watch for everyday wear. It is casual and dressy at the same time. It is a good watch for the summer.
on February 19, 2015
So far so good.It's big and somewhat heavy,but that's a good thing.Nice large face band is very comfortable. What I don't know yet,is it accurate?Will only update if it disappoints.
on July 24, 2014
Great watch at a great price. Amazon deals are great. Watch looks better than I expected.
on August 13, 2014
Why an extra ORANGE band! Only bought because the lightning deal. ($19.95)
on February 2, 2015
Great product and I like that you can change bands.