Nautica Men's N13530G NSR 01 Stainless Steel Watch
|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$55.00 (41%)|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Round watch featuring three textured subdials, date window, and 60-second and tachymeter outer dials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
Introducing The Nautica Store
Explore our selection of Nautica watches and shop new arrivals, best sellers, classic styles, and more. Shop the Nautica store.
Get cool functions without compromising good looks with this polished yet casual chronograph watch from Nautica. A comfortable, flexible resin band joins a round, polished stainless steel case to create a masculine, slightly nautical appeal. A rich, black dial displays a mix of white Arabic numeral indicators and minute markers as well as three stopwatch subdials subtly accented by red markings. Arabic numeral minute indicators in increments of two and sophisticated, luminescent hands add to the easy-to-read quality of this analog watch. Additional functions include a discreet date window at the four o'clock position and a tachymeter.
ABOUT NAUTICA WATCHES
Introduced in 1994, Nautica Watches for men and women combine distinctive styling, bold colors and unique design. Inspired by sailing, the Nautica brand reflects an energetic lifestyle that appeals to consumers around the globe. Nautica Watches fuse the best of classic American style with the latest in technical innovation.ABOUT NAUTICA
Founded in 1983, Nautica® is a leading global lifestyle brand ranging from men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories to a complete home collection. In 2003, the Company was acquired by VF Corporation, a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel with more than 30 brands.
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000PSQXQ2
- Item model number: N13530G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Nautica|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The Nautica Watches Amazon Store caught my eye and I began to browse through it. A short time later I ran across this watch. It had everything I was looking for: Black neoprene strap, chronograph, non-flashy color, and just the right face size... All for around $100 (after shipping/taxes for non Amazon Prime members). It also liked that it was one of the only Nautica watches that didn't have the "NAUTICA" and Sailboat logo imprinted on the strap. Those features made the watches look pretty tacky and unprofessional.
3 days later I had the watch shipped straight to the office and it did not disappoint in person whatsoever. It lived up to exactly the expectations I had gathered from the product description online and fit great on my wrist. My favorite feature has to be the white minute/hour/second hands and numbers/tickmarks around the face of the watch. Makes it very easy to read the time.
Within 5 minutes of opening I'd gotten compliments from both the Luminox and Rolex guys. On nights out with my friends, I've received compliments from both men and women for its sharp, but non-flashy appearance on a casual night out. I honestly cannot think of any reason not to buy this watch.
2-Year Update: The watch is still going strong with the original battery. I'm not sure how heavily others are using theirs, but I've worn this watch 4-5 times per week to work for the past two years and the wristband is still in normal condition - no wear & tear.
- The look of this watch is super.
- The watch is very comfortable because of an excellent band and watch shape.
- It is fairly easy to read because of the large size and it has the date which I like.
- The price is perfect for what it is. I would say the value is excellent.
- Novelty features like stopwatch and "tachymeter". Not super useful but cool anyway.
- Because there is no setting for the year I guess I will have to adjust the date at the start of every month. Not a HUGE con but still, a bit annoying. I'm not really sure how more expensive watches deal with this issue, but did seem a little strange to me. I'm chalking it up to the price. Can't have everything right?
- It doesn't feel very heavy. Some might say that is a pro, however it gives me concerns that the stainless steel body is not very strong and may be easily scratched or damaged from normal use. Only time will tell. (see what I did there?)
Bottom line, for the price I don't think it can be beat. If I could afford better I would buy better, but at this price point, nice job Nautica. I think I will really enjoy this watch for a long time. I highly recommend.
The only issue (and it really is not that big a deal) is the knob, which needs to be properly locked for the watch to be water-resistant, comes loose like once a week (depending on use obviously) or there about and you have to remember to tighten it up if you go close to water just to avoid the avoidable. Besides that though the watch is an excellent buy in my opinion. No wonder people keep asking to look at it then not believing how much I paid for it... when I bother telling them that is ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent I lové this Watch , beautiful design, very clight, confortable.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great looking watch. It is not waterproof in the slightest. I got it wet one time 3 months after purchase and has not worked since. Read morePublished 2 months ago by scott
Love this watch. I got lots of good compliments. My friends don't even believe me I get most of my stuff from Amazon. Thanks!Published 2 months ago by DragonHeart
watch stopped working after 60 days and outside of Amazon's posted return policy. Not recommended.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nautica watches are attractive but not best quality. One quit working after a week, wrist band broke on another.Published 3 months ago by Thomas C.
Stopped working after 14 months. Replacing battery did not help. Was told watch needed to be repaired.Published 4 months ago by poughkeepsie
5 some years and still working like a champ, I ve been using it on a regular basis (daily)Published 4 months ago by SPons