5.0 out of 5 stars Great timepiece
Published on March 23, 2010 by QCIllini

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk
This watch is supposed to be water-resistant. Went to the lake, stayed maybe 15 min in water a the time. Next morning watch had condensation under the glass and seconds are not moving at all, and in 8 hours it fell 2 hours behind. Other then that looks nice, and is a nice watch. Maybe I got a defective one.
Published on June 26, 2012 by exp2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Great timepiece, March 23, 2010
This review is from: Nautica Men's N14536 NST Stainless Steel and Black Resin Watch (Watch)
Great watch. Nice, solid construction. Keeps great time. Easy to read. Very comfortable strap/watch feel. The watch looked too big in the photo, but after getting it and wearing it for a couple of minutes, yes big, too big? No! It's a conversation starter, for sure. Attractive finish, accents, etc. Can be worn everyday or just to the office. Casual, yet sophisticated. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a well priced, well made, casual sport watch with a very masculine appeal. Only drawback, no Indiglo? The hour/min. hands glow in the dark...as do the hour markers, but it's hard to tell the time 5 hours after the last daylight...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, September 28, 2010
This is a well-made, rugged, classy looking quality watch. It should last many years. I've had many compliments about its appearance. Not recommended if you are looking for a precision stop-watch because the segment of the watch used to record elapsed minutes is small and there are only indicators for each 5 minutes of time (i.e. hard to tell the difference between 2 or 3 minutes of elapsed time).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch!!!!, September 15, 2007
If you like big dial watches and sport/Casual wear watches... HERE IT IS!!!, very nice and versatile casual/sport watch.

Water resistant 330 ft
Cronograph (1 Sec - 1 hour)
Date
24 Hour dial

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE AND AFFORDABLE!, June 1, 2008
Great Looks + Great Price! This is my third Nautica watch and the quality is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 15, 2013
One can never be sure about buying something like a watch online, but this turned out to be just right for me. I am extremely happy with it's size, colouring, the detail on the watch face and it's functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, July 15, 2012
Been using this watch for around 3 years now. Looks great on my wrist and like how it feels. Have also done quite a bit of swimming and snorkeling with the watch and have had no issues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, June 26, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but poorly thought out, January 13, 2013
Nice looking watch,which is why I ordered it as a gift for myself, so I give it 2 start for the looks. If you're going for the larger sized watch look, this one will catch the eye and the classic color scheme makes it easy to wear with various wardrobes.

The face and functionality of this watch was just so poorly thought out for the following reason:

- The buttons on the right are simply for the chronograph/stopwatch, which ticks along in 1 second increments only.
- The leftmost face is the minute hand for the stopwatch function mentioned above. About the size of a watch battery, the face breaks down your stop watch time in 5 minute increments. Additionally, it's easily hidden behind either the hour hand or the minute hand depending on what time it is. Fairly impractical.
- The face in the bottom center is the second hand for the actual time. Would have been much better to have used the large red second hand incorporated with the Chronograph for this function.
- The 3rd face on this watch is even more WTF?! It's essentially an hour hand for what time of day it is. It's broken down into 2 hour segments. Seriously Nautica, if I am looking at your watch for the time, I am not looking at the thing about the size of a pea and trying to guess which hour it is, I'm going to looking at the big arms to tell me what time it is.

As noted above, it's a good looking watch. If you want something with a good price that looks flashy, consider it. If you want something with a good price, flashy, and well thought out, keep searching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Best with 22mm Nylon "NATO" style band, January 19, 2014
I LOVE this watch and I enjoy wearing it on a daily basis. I ended ditching the default band and went with a NATO style nylon strap (22mm Premium Classic PVD Nylon Solid Black) and this combo looks sharp!

This watch is subdued and conservative in it's looks, so I know I will be wearing this for years without going out of style. I highly recommend pairing this with a 22mm Nylon band -- I've had total strangers walk up and tell me what I nice watch I have on.

This is one of my favorite purchases from Amazon, and I'm very satisfied with the build quality of this watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but no working properly, December 22, 2011
I bought this watch as a gift to my brother. At first everything seemed ok. Everything up until my brother went to check what I was cooking and opened the pot. The watch is not well sealed and got steam under the glass. No my brother did no let his wrist inside the pot, he just opened and closed the lid. I live in a very hot place, and it has been over a 100 degrees. My brother watch has been looking like it has never left the kitchen. The watch is beautiful, all the features work fine, good priceand delivered ahead of time but it is not well seald and if you plan getting it wet, or live in a hot country I would not recommend the purchase.