Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 16, 2011
The quality and the aspect of this watch is just amazing, beautiful shape, and the best is the price, I truly recommend this item.
on December 28, 2013
Excellent product fulfilled my expectations, I'm in perfect condition on the date promised by the seller, I highly recommend it...
on February 8, 2013
I am very happy that I bought this item ... meets all my expectations and is just what I wanted.
on December 26, 2013
very nice band, loved it. more than i expected, its a big watch so make sure you like big watches
on August 22, 2014
I purchased this watch unseen, which is probably not always the best idea. It's a heavy, large, seemingly solid watch. It's just a little bit larger than I had expected. I guess an important thing to do when purchasing watches online is to check out the specs. Most watches I wear are typically in the 40mm diameter range. This monster is 50mm diameter. I do like the screw down crown though.
on October 21, 2015
Nice watch but, I give it 4 stars because the face is much more dull in color than the photo indicates. The face seems more grey than black and the orange on the face is dull.
on June 25, 2014
very weak band the color is almost translucent so it makes it look cheap. but if that does not matter the factuality of the watch is fine.
on August 17, 2015
Love the watch...Bought it to go with my orange fishing outfit. Solid heavy watch. I would buy it again if I damaged or lost it.
on December 5, 2014
Good product, it's what i expected.
on September 14, 2014