5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy Watch
Published 18 months ago by Stover57

3.0 out of 5 stars The face is quite larger than it looks on line
I am returning this watch. It is not because it is a bad product. It is just too large on my wrist. The color and design is fantastic. I hope I can find another like it with a slightly smaller face.
Published on May 22, 2012 by R. Rimple

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy Watch, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Nautica Men's N18522G NST Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Nautica is and has been putting out some fine time pieces. This watch has continuously captured the eye of many. This is the third Nautica watch I've purchased, and I intend to purchase more. Nautica watches are built with excellent craftsmanship and materials.I put these watches in the high end of watch quality at affordable prices. You can look like a billionaire on an average man's budget. I urge anyone looking for a great watch at a great price, to choose Nautica. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, June 6, 2013
I bough my brother one a few years ago and treated myself to thsi one this year. great band and very good mechanics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, December 13, 2012
First, let me say that this appears to be a well made watch. Solid construction. It's very large, which is what I thought I wanted but is even bigger than I thought. Also, for some reason, because of the dark face, the watch is diffucult to read. I'm used to a simple watch with a face and hands that have a great deal of contrast.

I returned the watch for these reasons, not because it is an inferior product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Dress Up Watch, July 2, 2013
Great looking watch at a very good price. I have a SS version but wanted a watch a bit more dressed up. This one fits the bill. It keeps great time, looks great, and all the functions work as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nautica N18522g NST, October 6, 2012
I really like this watch, just one thing. The winding stem crown appears to be made of plastic. It has a dull finish.
After looking at many pictures, I believe this is the norm on Nautica watches. It keeps great time and looks good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Compliments with Many Detriments, May 7, 2012
I've owned this watch for about 3 years. I get many compliments and I love the look of the watch. However, there are some issues.

I have to caveat this review with the fact I travel alot. I've spent time in war zones with extreme temperatures (Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.). If you are looking for a stylish watch that will hold up in tough environments like those listed above, this is not the best option to go with. If you want a great watch to wear, that exudes power, and has excellent time analog time capture features, look no further.

The watch is sturdy and has survived a number of drops. However, the original band is long gone and the face, though resiliant, has a slighly noticable scratch (my fault I know). Its important to note that I am very careufl with this watch. But travel and wear and tear are hard on the periphials. I was also dissapointed when I had to replace the band with a cheaper version (I was unable to find the orginal band offered by Nautica).

Also, the date/time screw wheel gets loose. Not a big issue, but there is concern it may unloosen and fall off. My biggest issue aside from the band is the timer hand. It will not reset back to 'zero' but stays at the :58 second mark. Very frustrating.

On the bright side, I still recieve compliments concerning this watch. This watch has depth and is a little heavy on the wrist, but in a good way. There is no plastic on this thing and it feels sturdy (see my comments about the band above). Its big bold face catches peoples attention and time-piece affecionados love it.

I would consider buying a new one but these are not cheap watches. I would reccomend Nautica make them a little more dependable and they should last more than a few years, even in tough environments (consider the cost and the expectation that comes from the same). On the other hand, I also realize I've traveled to some tough places and that contributes to the wear and tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, September 13, 2008
Hamad Y. R. Alsaqer "hamad" (SpringField Gardens,NY,USA) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent NAUTICA watch - top quality and at really great price , I am glad I bought mine from Amazon. Fast shipping too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, Better than expected, December 16, 2012
After reading the previous reviews I was a little worried about this watch, Though I admit all my fears disappeared when it arrived. It was exactly what I was looking for at a superb price. Time was easy to read, setting up the watch was a breeze.
I wore this to a wedding over the weekend and had many compliments.

Highly recommended. I will be buying more nautica watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent , I love this watch !!, June 23, 2014
Every day I receive a compliment about this watch , the price and quality are incredible , eceptional watch and exelent brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, June 22, 2014
Excellent experience, the product fulfilled my expectations, 100% recommended. Also met the deadlines for the delivery thereof, I hope to buy again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›