4.0 out of 5 stars This watch is a lot of fun to wear, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Nautica Men's N19596G NST 600 "Flag" Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This watch is a lot of fun to wear. It is a good size watch so it is a little heavy. The band seems to be a little less quality than what I was expecting but over it is a great watch. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Snappy!, November 30, 2013
Like the watch! It's the right size for me, and IF I'm wearing any strong red…..this is the watch I'll wear. I miss the immediate date feature, but who cares. It's bright, snappy, and a change of pace! Price is right too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nautica chrono flag watch, October 10, 2013
Nautica needs to toughen up the strap because it's already starting to tear at the buckle area. Other then that it's a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, October 7, 2013
i like the watch very well. i do have others and will continue to buy more in the future. the watch are very sporty and classy.

Rate and Discover Movies