Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on December 6, 2012
I bought this as a christmas present for my grandmother and Iam so jealous that I may buy one for myself! This is the nicest robe I have ever seen! I would suggest this to everyone!
on December 15, 2012
This NAUTICA robe is soft, warm, plush, and absolutely beautiful. The deep cut pineapple textile is elegant. The buttermilk color goes with all of my pajamas. As a matter of fact, this robe is so soft on my skin I rarely wear pajamas except when we have guests. The price for this robe on amazon was exceptional.

After washing it a few times it is still beautiful. The pineapple textile is still plush and soft. The sewn in belt is still intact located at back. The pockets are still well sewn to robe. The beautiful satin piping has not faded. I absolutely love the shawl especially when I walk to mailbox because I pull it over my neck and ears to keep them warm. I do wish there was a loop at the neck to hang the robe on a hook. I truly enjoy this robe so much my husband purchased a second Nautica Pineapple Plush Robe and it is arriving this week. I want to make sure I have an extra one for years to come.
on December 12, 2012
I am completely satisfied with this purchase. The material is soft and warm, the thickness is ideal, and the stitching is professional.
Thank you!
on January 15, 2013
Got the wife this for Christmas and was pleased to see that it was a very plush heavy robe. She liked it so much she donated 3 of her other robes as she said she wasn't going to use them any longer. Bad news is she ordered another of these just in another color :) Based on her happiness I would recommend.
on December 24, 2012
The robe is warm and cozay, but workmanshift is defective. The piping on one of the pockets has become unravelled. I did not notice it initially. Also there is no loop to hand the robe up, only a tiny label, which scratches. Very disappointing.
on March 4, 2013
I bought this for my wife and I was a little skeptical at first due to the low price compared to other robes.
This is extremely soft and she uses it all of the time.
We've had it for a few months now and it is still in great shape.
on February 24, 2013
Great robe! I was surprised at how thick and soft this robe is. It fits perfect and is warm. Other robes leave lint and are too thin but not this one. I also love the color. Very happy with this robe and highly recommend.
on December 29, 2012
Received shipment quickly. Purchased for my father to give to my mother for Christmas. It appears to be very high quality. Very plush. Covers well around neck unlike other robes. My mom and dad were happy with it.
on December 28, 2012
This is very soft. I bought the s/m for my daughter who is 6' tall but model thin and was a little worried it would be too small but it fits her perfectly and she loves it. Excellent value if it holds up.
on December 25, 2012
My wife got this robe for christmas 2012 it fits her very well size small. She liked the style of it and it is very warm. What more do you want from a robe than that!