4.0 out of 5 stars Fabric?
The ad says this pajama pant in navy or gray is all cotton. WRONG. The waist label is marked 60% Cotton/40% Polyester. These pants will NOT be shrinking, and they run WIDE. Therefore, many people should buy these one size smaller.
Published 21 months ago by Jasper

3.0 out of 5 stars they work fine...
soft & comfy - albeit a bit too long in the rise/crotch area - but overal they're fine for what i needed
Published 9 months ago by annie witter

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabric?, April 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sleepwear, June 26, 2014
Very soft material, comfortable for sleeping or lounging around. Warm enough for chillier spring or summer nights. I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 6, 2014
Nice! Light and comfortable. Great for lounging around in and for sleeping in. Perfect for cool autumn nights when flannel would be too hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, January 14, 2014
I like these alot. I can't speak to the length on an average height person. I'm 5'1", and these are exactly floor length on me which was what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, August 14, 2014
M (nevada, usa) - See all my reviews
I'm not a huge pants lover because I have spinal issues which means I usually wear jumpers or maxi loungers. I get cold though so I'm on the lookout for breathable pants with very comfortable waistbands. I hit paydirt with these pajamas. I've bought them in different colors and as gifts as well. They feel great. I love the breathable and soft material which is perfect for most of our desert southwest year. They fit as expected and wash/dry well on cool/delicate settings. I've reviewed these before and wanted to do so again since I've been wearing them about a year. I wish this company would make maxi gowns or loungers out of this material and marine/nautical look.

3.0 out of 5 stars they work fine..., April 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy jammies, January 3, 2014
Mary Boone (Tacoma, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I needed some lightweight knit jammies and these fit the bill perfectly. I wish they came in something other than horizontal stripes -- but they feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pjs., November 23, 2013
These sleep bottoms are great!! So soft and comfortable. I originally bought for summer but now it"s winter and I'm still sleeping in them.Seems like they're warm, too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise nice, just not what I wanted, August 27, 2014
~A (San Diego, Ca) - See all my reviews
Has elastic waisteband. Didn't say that in description. Otherwise nice, just not what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what expected, December 26, 2014
Look and fit just as described and expected! Very pleased with this purchase! Will buy again