4.0 out of 5 stars It fits good, but the hip part is just right
I usually wear small or xsmall. I ordered small because I wanted room for something underneath. It fits good, but the hip part is just right. The sleeves are a little long but the xsmall would not have fit me in the hips. Im not too tall and have curves but am small on top. I'm 5'2'' and 135.
Published 2 months ago by Veronica Elizondo

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs very small
Very nice jacket but bought a large and would be more like a medium fit. Otherwise would rate higher. Wouldn't be such an issue if I didn't live overseas and am unable to return it as it is cost prohibitive.
Published 4 months ago by Siaoavanh Philavong

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits good, but the hip part is just right, November 29, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs very small, September 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm jacket, September 27, 2014
It has a fleece part only in half of the back but stil keeps you pretty warm. It's not to cold where I live but if you need extra warm and put a sweater inside you should probably consider size up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket other wise, November 4, 2014
I am always a Medium or small,but this was xsmall. Nice jacket other wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking jacket!, December 10, 2014
Mary (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
The variable sizes of quilting along with the seams give this jacket a very nice body-hugging silhouette. That said, there is room for layers underneath. I get compliments every time I wear this thing! In terms of warmth, I have worn it with a light fleece layer down to temps in the high 30's, but it's really more suited as a lighter weight fall and spring jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quilted jacket but a bit stiff, December 19, 2014
Ordered a medium based on reviews that the jacket runs small. Probably couldn't have fit until my normal Small and Large would have been too big, but the size doesn't seem exactly right either. The quilting is very intricate - I ordered it because it looks beautiful on the website, but the jacket feels bit thicker than I expected - feels like a lot of fabric was quilted together making it rather rigid and stiff. If you packed this in a suitcase, it might be more bulk than you'd expect for a lightweight jacket. Because of the stiffness of the quilted fabric, for the arms, which were a bit long, it got very bunchy around the elbows. Might hang better on larger sizes. Maybe after a few washes the fabric will relax a little.

For those expecting a true lightweight jacket, it's a bit more fabric than that, but it's also not really a winter coat either. Lining is very nice but unfortunately no internal side pockets. Very fashionably hidden hood, which is nice. It's a well-made jacket, just a bit tightly quilted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket!, December 30, 2014
This review is from: Nautica Women's Geo-Quilted Lightweight Jacket (Apparel)
Nice fitting and looking jacket when you need something for cold weather to wear over business clothes or to a smart formal occasion but don't want to look overly bulked up. Is warmer than it looks (I was comfortable with just a long sleeve shirt under it in 20F).

The fit is a little narrow in the chest and shoulder area but not enough to make me return it. An XL would fit a size 16 at the very maximum but if you are large busted and normally wear an L you definitely want to size up. The only issue I have after a couple of wears is the collar still doesn't fit right up - but it was folded when it was packed with one size bend down and the other size up so it's taking a little while for it to relax - I blame this on the way it was packed not the way it was designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Quality Jacket, November 8, 2014
Bought the light gray (deep fog) and I really like it. I've been stopped by 3 people in the last week telling me they love it and want to know the brand or where I got it. Fits a little tighter than I imagined, but not a deal breaker. Extremely happy with the purchase, shipping, etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars I loved the style, December 28, 2014
I loved the style, but sorry, other reviewers are wrong. I purchased the Large and it just looked wayy too big for me. I totally had to return it. Also- it is totally meant as a fall/trendy sweater/jacket, not meant for any kind of East Coast winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves are not comfortable. Collar tends to rub, December 25, 2014
Cute jacket. Sleeves are not comfortable. Collar tends to rub. This jacket looks good but it does not feel good.